Chapter 001

A NEW LIFE

Time 10:00 am At Seoul Station

You have finally arrived in Seoul. The dream place of yours. You are now outside the Station because your brother told you that he has sent someone to pick you up from there. As you were waiting you saw a woman on her 40's approaching you.

???:
Are you Y/n?

Y/n:
Yes mam. And you are?

Mrs.Kwon:
I'm Mrs.Kwon. Your brother sent me to get you home. Shall we go?

She said as she took your luggage. You being the innocent you , argued with her.

Y/n:
I'll do it mam! You can accompany me.

Mrs.Kwon:
It's okay dear, I'll-

Y/n:
No I will carry those, show me the way mam.

Mrs.Kwon:
Just like your brother! Come with me. I'll take this one since you can't handle with everything alone.

You nodded your head smiling at her. She also smiled a little and led you to her car. You were amazed by the interior amd exterior. She helped you to put the luggage in the car trunk and you both drove away.

Mrs.Kwon:
I heard from your brother that you like cars.

Y/n:
Yes. I like them a lot mam.

Mrs.Kwon:
Call me aunty. It feels weird to be called as mam. Don't worry about your brother, he calls me aunty

Y/n:
Okay aunty. He told me a lot about you.

Mrs.Kwon:
Is that so? Have you visited Seoul before?

Y/n:
Yeah! A few times on holidays with my brother and his friends. They some times tour me around Seoul.

Mrs.Kwon:
Okay ! Here we are ! Let's get in.

She helped you to take the luggages out of the car and you both made your way inside the apartment.

Y/n:
Wow! It's totally my type!

Mrs.Kwon:
Your brother and his friends decorated this apartment for you. They wanted you to contact them later.

Y/n:
Okay aunty! Can you tour me around?

You asked her shyly which made her chuckle at your cuteness. She nodded and you followed her around.

Mrs.Kwon:
Kitchen. There are groceries if you want to cook. Your brother told me that you will get homesick.
This is the living room, bedroom with attached bathroom and a balcony. Your brother told me that you would like to study in the balcony.

Y/n:
It's awesome aunty. Thank you for touring me around.

She smiled and nodded at you.

Mrs.Kwon:
It's already time for me to get back to work. So take care. There is a park and Cafe nearby. Your university is 20 minutes away from here if you walk. Bye dear.

Y/n:
Bye aunty! See you later!

You bid her goodbye and called your brother. He immediately picked up your call.