Chapter 007

SLEEPOVER AT RED VELVET

Cold sweat running down your forehead. You woke up suddenly from a nightmare. Taking deep breaths you calmed yourself  and looked at Joy's sleeping figure. Without disturbing her you got up and went to the balcony. It's actually 6:00 in the morning. The sun is not fully up.

Y/n:
What the hell was that nightmare!??!

???:
What nightmare?

Y/n:
OMG! You scared me Seulgi unnie! Nothing that important.

Seulgi:
Why are you up so early?

Y/n:
I always wake up at this time. So no need to worry. Did you got enough sleep ?

Seulgi:
Yeah I got enough sleep. Is Joy already awake?

Y/n:
No , she is still sleeping. Want me to wake her up?

Seulgi:
Yeah. Please do that. I'll be down in the kitchen. Send her there for me.

Y/n:
Okay! We will be there in a few.

With that you went to wake up Joy. As you entered the room, she was already awake. You told her what Seulgi told you. She went downstairs first. You took some time to fresh up and went downstairs. You saw those both with Irene on the kitchen.

Y/n:
Good morning Unnies!

Irene:
Wow! Someone is energetic in the early morning!

Y/n:
Do you guys need any help?

Seulgi:
Aww! We can handle this. Do you need a coffee?

Y/n:
I'll make some for us. Just tell me where are the ingredients unnie.

Joy:
On the left shelf. The mugs are there in the next shelf to that.

You took the ingredients and started to make coffee for you all. You grabbed 6 mugs and poured the coffee in that. As you finished Yeri and Wendy came downstairs.

Wendy & Yeri:
Good morning everyone  !

You 4:
Good morning guys!

Wendy:
I smelt coffee! I want some!

Yeri:
Aish! Asking something to eat early in the morning!

Y/n:
Food is more important than anything in this world unnie!

You said as you gave them both a mug. Wendy immediately took it and thanked you. Yeri also did the same and those two went to the couch. Wendy put on the news channel. You also went there to sit with them.

News Reporter:
The CEO of xxxx company has exposed by some Mafia. He was involved a lot in a lot of illegal activities. The government had thanked them for exposing him. Eventhough it's illegal they have helped the government to find him. He has involved in the lot of cases and many more. All the women, girls and children are asked to be careful whenever they go out.

Wendy:
Nowadays there are a lot of news like this.

She said in English. You also replied to her in the same way.

Y/n:
They are not helping the government. They are just getting rid of the enemies who are standing in their way. These CEO are just like a toy to them.