Chapter 021

DOES HE LOVE ME OR NOT?!

As a family was traveling on the highway, a big car crashed into them making the car with the family hit the side of the road and  ......

???:
Oppa! Hyungwon oppa! Where are you?!

Seungcheol:
Y/n! What happened?!

Y/n:
Don't come near me! Where is Hyungwon oppa!

Seungcheol:
Y/n! It's me Seungcheol! Stay calm. I won't harm you.

Y/n:
Seungcheol oppa!

Without any words, you hugged him tightly and buried your face in his chest. The hugged you back and tried to ease your uneasiness. He pulled away from the hug once you are calmed down. He made you sit on the bed and gave you some water to drink.

Seungcheol:
What happened? Did something happened? Did anyone trespass inside?

Y/n:
I had a dream. No, it's a nightmare. It has been haunting me for years. It stopped before 4 years. But it came back once I came to Seoul.

Seungcheol:
It's nothing. Now go back to sleep. Everything will be fine.

Y/n:
I won't. Can you stay with me until I fall asleep? If you don't want-

Seungcheol:
It's okay. I'll stay until you fall asleep.

He sat beside you and patted your back. You eventually fall asleep. He gone to his room after closing the lights in your room.

IN THE MORNING

You woke up and got ready to university. Your outfit....

You made your way downstairs and saw that everyone is in the dining room.

Y/n:
Good morning guys!

SVT:
Good morning Y/n.

Jun:
Sorry Y/n,  I can't drop you today. Someone will drop you. I got to go. Bye everyone.

Y/n:
I'll ask Irene unnie or Joy unnie then.

SVT:
A big no to you!

Y/n:
Oh come on. You guys are mean.

Seungcheol:
I'll drop you off. Just don't call any of your friends.

Y/n:
Just wait until my brothers are back. I'll ask Changkyun oppa to teach me how to drive and get my drivers license.

Mingyu:
Best of luck kid.