Chapter 031

GRANDMA!

The the door of the room slammed open and Dino came in panting.

Dino:
Y/n, Seungcheol hyung is shifted to the normal room. Come let's go.

Y/n:
Calm down Chan oppa. I'll come. Let's go.

You got up and gone to the door. You turned around remembering something.

Y/n:
I'll talk to you later aunt. We have a lot to catch up. Also take care of Haruto. I know he won't be comfortable around them.

Mrs.Choi:
Sure dear. Now go and see your boyfriend.

You gone behind Dino and he opened the door next to Hyungwon's room. You got inside and the sight pained your already pained heart. You moved towards his bed and sat at the stool near his bed. You held his hand in your hand which is now cold.

Y/n:
Oppa, you told me you wanted me to be alive. But why are you not waking up. Are you going to leave me like this? Are you going to leave us all like this? Think about your brothers. Think about me! I know you can hear me well Choi Seungcheol! Wake up!

You began to cry while holding his hand close to you. Joshua, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Jun, Mingyu, Seokmin, Vernon and Dino was present in the room. Joshua just rubbed your back while you cried your heart out.

Y/n:
Why did you take that bullet for me? If you didn't do it, you would have been alive. Why?! Why did you do that?! Do you want me to live in pain throughout my life?! Wake up and answer me Choi Seungcheol!

Joshua:
Yah you never liked it when we say your full name. Why are you not sulking like you always do?! Like she said I know you can hear all of us! Respond to us Seungcheol!

Jun:
Yah Hyung! I promise I'll stop getting drunk every night due to stress. Please wake up. I want you to scold me and hit me whenever I do something stupid.

Then you felt your hand being gripped. You looked up and saw Seungcheol wide awake.

Y/n:
He is awake. Call the doctor. Soon!

Seungcheol:
Help me to sit up.

You and Joshua helped him. He sat up and looked at all of you.

Seungcheol:
So Jun, will you really stop getting drunk like you promised me?

Jun:
I'll do anything for you Hyung.

Jun moved near him and gave him a big hug. He was careful not to hurt his Hyung. You smiled while seeing the scene infront of you.

Joshua:
Cheater! How long have you been awake and listening to us?!

Seungcheol:
When Y/n yelled my full name and I was listening to everything from there.

Y/n:
That doesn't matter anymore to me. You are awake and healthy. That's the thing which matters to me.

Mr.Park:
Like Haruto said, he woke up the moment he heard your voice Y/n.

You all just laughed and gone out of the room to let him proceed his work. You saw Bogum and Jinyoung approaching you all.