Chapter 027

WAS I LIED MY ENTIRE LIFE?

A FEW DAYS LATER

???:
Princess! Please come and eat. Don't starve yourself.

Y/n:
I don't want to eat Kihyun oppa.

Kihyun:
Come on Princess. For how many days you are going to think about it? Just leave it.

Y/n:
I don't want to face anyone. I want to be alone. Please leave me.

He went with a heavy sigh. You were really a mess inside but you didn't showed it. Sometimes without thinking you broke down in your brothers arms or Seungcheol's arms. After that incident, the girls started to act like you are invisible to them. That didn't hurt you. The way they didn't understand your situation hurt you the most. Asahi, Junkyu and Jaehyuk was always there by your side. Junkyu didn't ask anything about you and Seungcheol which you are glad of. Your phone rang interrupting your thoughts.

Y/n: Hello Yoshi. How are you?
Yoshi: I'm fine. How are you? I heard from Asahi.
Y/n: Not so good not so bad.
Yoshi: Can you come to the café after an hour?
Y/n: You're lucky. I'll come. What's the matter?
Yoshi: I got what you wanted. It's not safe to keep it with me. Don't forget.
Y/n: Sure. I won't forget. Bring Asahi along with you. I'll make an excuse.
Yoshi: Listen here. Don't ignore your brothers for what happened. Talk with them about your distress.
Y/n: Hmm. I'll. See you soon.

You ended the call and began to get ready to meet him.

Yoshi POV

I just sighed when she ended the call. I got up from my bed and gone to Asahi's room. Without knocking I entered his room. He can't order me around because I'm elder than him.

Yoshi:
Get ready we are going somewhere.

Asahi:
And where is that somewhere?

Yoshi:
On Earth. Now get yourself ready in 30 minutes.

Asahi:
Okay okay. Now get out.

Yoshi:
Sure. I don't like to be in the same room with a zombie.

With that I closed the door while he started to scream his lungs out. I fell down because of my laughter. I gone to my room and got ready.

Y/n POV

I thought about what Yoshi said. He was right. I should stop ignoring them. I'm making it hard for both of us. I shouldn't put them in more stress than they already are. I'll apologize to them. I made my way downstairs and saw Kihyun oppa in the kitchen. I ran to him and back hugged him. He turned around and hugged me back. I could tell he was shocked.

Kihyun:
Good morning Dongsaengie.

Y/n:
Good morning Kihyunie.

Kihyun:
What brings you here? Have you eaten?

Y/n:
I came here to eat and get permission from you.

Kihyun:
Just go to the dining room. I'll bring your food we can talk there.