Chapter 026

TRIP GONE WRONG!

After few days

Shownu:
No means no Chae Y/n. You are not going!

Y/n:
Oppa! I'm just going to one of your companies. It's my last trip with my friends.

Hyungwon:
I know you like to go alone from there. I won't be there to watch over you.

Minhyuk:
S.Coups, Hoshi, Woozi are in charge there. She might see her boyfriend if she need. Just sign that paper or I'll do it myself.

Y/n:
Yeah. I'm sure they will look after me. Please oppa! I'll be more and more careful there.

Those two groaned before Hyungwon signed the field trip form. You giggled while watching them. You hugged them both and said a lot and lots of thanks.

Hyungwon:
Enough with the act. Go and pack up you need to go there tomorrow.

You gone to your room with a smiling face and plopped down on your bed. Tomorrow you are supposed to go to the SVX FASHION and M&S COSMETICS for your trip. You took your phone and called Asahi. He took it within seconds.

Y/n: My brother agreed dude!
Asahi: Stop screaming. Why did you call me to say that ?!
Y/n: You said that you will pay for my lunch for a week. So get your money ready!
Asahi: I'm already irritated to go into the enemy's territory. Here you are arguing for the bet.
Y/n: Are you coming or not ?!
Asahi: I'm coming. Let's see tomorrow. Bye!
Y/n: Let's have some fun there. Bye!

NEXT DAY

Minhyuk:
Y/n! You took everything you need?

Y/n:
Yes. A to Z everything is in my bag.

Shownu:
They would ask you to switch off your phone. But don't do it. Put it in silent instead.

Hyungwon:
Seungcheol would give you a text on what you want to do when the common instructions are given.

Wonho:
Come. I'll drop you off there.

Y/n:
Not there! Drop me in my university. We will go by bus.

Wonho:
Sure. Let's go and meet your man.

You both went to the garage and drove off to university. He dropped you off at the usual place and went after you got in. You gone to the playground and noticed your classmates. Asahi saw you and screamed for you to come there.

Asahi:
Y/n! Join us here.

You ran to him and sat at the place he reserved for you.

Y/n:
I'm excited for my last field trip during university.

Irene:
And we are here to make it special.

Mr.Park:
Okay. Pair up with someone guys. Irene please help me to check them all.

Irene gone to Mr.Park and everyone of you paired up with your friends. Yeri and Seulgi. Joy and Wendy. You and Asahi. Junkyu and Jaehyuk. And so on. You all got inside the bus , you and your friends occupied the backseats.