Chapter 013

LIVING WITH SEVENTEEN

SUNDAY MORNING

You got up to your alarm and sighed. From today you are going to live with SEVENTEEN for 3 weeks. You did your morning routine and wear the dress you already prepared. It's just hoodie and sweatpants. As on cue someone knocked on your door.

Y/n:
Come in!

Changkyun:
Good morning little sis! Did you packed your bags.

Y/n:
You came here just to ask that?! I thought you will say I'm going to miss you.

Changkyun:
Aigoo! My baby is going to miss me! I'm also going to miss you. Not only me but everyone.

He said as he hugged you from behind while you are texting someone on your phone. He looked at your phone and ..

Changkyun:
Is that a boy?!

Y/n:
Can't you see the name at the top?! It's Irene unnie.

Changkyun:
Come, let's go to eat. Kihyun Hyung made pancakes!

You nodded your head and gone with him to the dining room. Only Kihyun was there setting up the table.

Y/n:
Good morning oppa! I'll help you.

Kihyun:
Good morning to you too. But no. It's all still warm. Go and sit. Changkyun help me.

Changkyun:
Why me?! It'll still warm!

Kihyun:
Be a man Changkyun!

Y/n:
Be a man bro!

You said in English making him roll his eyes at you. Soon he started to talk in English

Changkyun:
I'm the one who thought you that!

Y/n:
I put my effort in learning that!

Kihyun:
Shut up and help me Changkyun!

Changkyun:
Okay!

You giggled at his state and started to look through your phone. You gone to Instagram and saw the posts of Yeri and Wendy. Soon all the boys came to the dining room.

Shownu:
Good morning kiddo!

Y/n:
Good morning bro! How was your sleep?!

Minhyuk:
We couldn't even sleep because of the thought of leaving you with SEVENTEEN.

Y/n:
Why is that?! They are your most trusted person.

Minhyuk:
What happens if you fall for anyone of them?! You will forget us and always talk to them.

You choked on your food while hearing that. Jooheon passed you water and patted your back. You glared at him, same as the others who are in the dining room.

Y/n:
When did you let me have a boyfriend?! When I was in middle school, a boy named Kangmin came to me and gave me a letter. For that you threatened to beat him!

Changkyun:
It was you who did it Minhyuk Hyung! Because of you that boy even transferred to another school.

Shownu:
And when she was in high-school, a boy named Junkyu proposed to her in the park. For that you punched him and told him not to come near ever again.