Chapter 006

A LITTLE BROTHER & A NEW ENEMY ?

You woke up a little early today. As they drove off to their place, Irene called you and told you that she will pick you up for the sleepover this weekend. So you messaged her your address. Since it was late you told her that you will talk to her tomorrow in school. You are walking down the road to your university. Suddenly someone bumped into you making you fall. You prepared to get hit but instead you are pressed into someone's chest. He yelled in Japanese making you instantly look up. It's none other than Yoshi. You smiled a lot and hugged him tightly. He was startled a little but managed to smile.

???:
I'm sorry Hyung I was just excited to move in the same university as you.

Yoshi:
Now apologize to her Haruto!

He said and you both broke the hug. You turned around and looked at the boy who is a little younger than you.

Haruto:
I'm sorry for bumping into you and making you fall uh-

Y/n:
The name is Y/n.

Haruto:
You can speak Japanese! Hyung, is she the girl that Asahi Hyung told about!

Yoshi:
Yeah! Y/n meet my other brother Haruto. Actually he is 2 years younger than you.

Haruto:
So she is my noona!

Y/n:
Finally a friend who is younger than me!

Yoshi:
Wanna walk together with us Y/n?

Y/n:
Sure Yoshi! Let's go!

You are walking in his left and Haruto was walking in his right. You guys left Yoshi in the middle. He was complaining about you guys left him in the middle. You and Haruto are having fun while making fun of him.

???:
Yoshi! Haruto! Wait up for me!

Haruto:
Asahi Hyung! When did you come?

Y/n:
Why are you panting so badly?

Asahi:
These two are really mean Y/n-ah! They said that they will wait for me, but they left without me. (Pouts)

Y/n:
What will he do if you are a grandpa, Asahi ? You are really too slow like a snail.

Yoshi:
She is right grandpa. It's really a nice name for him Y/n.

He said as he tried to control his laughter but failed.

Asahi:
Kim Y/n! You are really dead!

Y/n:
Yoshi! Save me from this zombie! It is going to eat me up!

Haruto:
First grandpa now zombie. I already like her Hyung. I don't mind hanging around with her.

You both ran in circles around and then you hide behind Yoshi. Asahi just groaned in annoyance and stomped like a little kid. You just giggled, at the same time Yoshi felt something that he never felt before. He felt his heart beat increase. He turned around and looked at you to see you laughing at Asahi. He felt his heart skip a beat while seeing you laugh.

Y/n:
I dare you to come and get me grandpa!

Asahi:
I'll get you back later Kim Y/n. Mark my words!