Chapter 023

THE GAIN OF MEMORY

As ususal you are getting ready to university. Shownu said that he would drop you off at the university. You got ready and gone downstairs with Minhyuk who come out of his room just now.

Minhyuk:
Looking so excited? Going somewhere after university?

Y/n:
Yep. Shownu oppa told me that he would take me to the mall which is near the SVX FASHION

Minhyuk:
Good to hear. Also -

You both stopped in your tracks as you both saw a unfamiliar figure in the living room along with the rest of the members. Their faces were void of any emotion. You bit your lip and held Minhyuk's hand as you walked down the stairs slowly. Minhyuk put on his cold face once he saw that person's face. Shownu immediately gone near you two once you came down.

Shownu:
Seungcheol will drop you off at the university. I'll pick you up in the evening.

Y/n:
Okay. Is he here already?

Shownu:
He is here. Take care and be safe.

Hyungwon:
I'll walk you out. Carry on with this.

You walked out with Hyungwon. He gave you a hug and bid goodbye to you. You gone inside Seungcheol's car and he took off from there. You felt him intertwine his fingers with yours.

Seungcheol:
How are doing babe?

Y/n:
Before dating you came there whenever you want but now? You are staying 10 feet away from there.

Seungcheol:
I don't want to die yet. If they knew it they won't leave me without a scratch.

You just looked down and nodded in agreement. He noticed your sad face and gave your hand a squeeze. The drive continued just like that. Soon you both reached the university.

Y/n:
See you soon. Bye!

Seungcheol:
Really? Just that?!

Y/n:
Then what do you need?

He pulled you closer to him and smashed his lips with yours. You just stayed like that before kissing him back. He nibbled on your lips softly and pulled you even closer to him. Your hands made way to his hair and started playing with it. A few minutes later you tried to back away to catch your breath but he didn't seem to leave you. Whenever you tried to move back he would just come forward. Just like that you were pinned to the window by him. Soon he pulled away with a smile showing his dimples. You opened your eyes and gave him a small hit in his stomach making him chuckle a little. He pulled you to his embrace and you hugged him back.

Y/n:
When will we tell them oppa? I'm feeling guilty.

Seungcheol:
I know. We will tell them when the time is right.

Y/n:
I just hope we will be accepted by them.

He hugged you tightly when he noticed your voice crack. You snuggled more into his embrace. A notification from one of your phones brought you back to reality. Seungcheol took out his phone and ..........

Y/n:
I'm late bye babe! I love you so much!

You placed one last kiss on his lips and made your way inside. He just sat there as he watched you made your way inside the university. He took his phone and messaged Shownu that he had dropped you off safely. He took off from there after a few minutes.