Chapter 024

THE REVEAL & THE 1st DATE!

It has been months since you discharged from the hospital. The year is going to end in 3 months. Your graduation is so near and you are excited for that day. Yours and Seungcheol's relationship became stronger as you both found out about your past. Your still disturbed by the fact that he is not the innocent boy that you know. You didn't compelled him to tell you his reasons.

Monsta X POV

Hyungwon:
She is not normal for the past one week! I'm pretty sure she is hiding something.

Changkyun:
Why will she hide something? There is no need for her to hide something from us.

Wonho:
Maybe she is dating someone without our knowledge?

Changkyun:
Come on. Are you really doubting her. She won't do something like that.

Those 3 were in deep thoughts because they noticed something was off with you. Most of the time you were in your phone and never tried to spend time with the guys. The other 4 thought that it was something between your friends but these 3 including your brother thought that something is going on. Then you came downstairs to the kitchen where they all were.

Y/n:
Yo bro! What you doing?!

Changkyun:
I'm planning on cooking tonight. Wanna taste it?

Y/n:
Im Changkyun and Cooking can't be in the same sentence. Something happened to you all.

Hyungwon:
Something happened to you. Are you hiding something or keeping something away from me?

His voice was filled with concern. He felt like you distanced away from all of them. He couldn't bear being away from his sister. You always share things with him and never hide anything from him. So you felt guilty all of a sudden. You gone to Hyungwon and gave him a hug. He hugged you back and you began to speak.

Y/n:
I'll let you know everything oppa. Please believe me. I won't hide anything from you.

With that being said, you gone to your room after getting the snacks. You locked the door and took out your phone. As you were about to call Seungcheol, but to your surprise, he called you. You quickly attended it and began speaking.

Seungcheol: How are you doing babe?

Y/n: I'm good Cheolie. I should be asking that to you.

Seungcheol: I heard what happened from the hyungs. Sorry for not being there.

Y/n: I told you to not think low of yourself. You are a great person oppa. And I love you a lot.

Seungcheol: I love you more babe. I want to tell you something. And it's about us.

Y/n: Go on oppa. I'm listening.

Seungcheol: Can we tell your brothers about us? I mean I don't want to hide anything from them. Also it'll cause a misunderstanding between you and them.

Y/n: I also wanted to say the same thing. The guilt is eating me alive. When are we going to tell?

Seungcheol: Tomorrow. I'll be coming there with Joshua and Jeonghan. We will tell them after the business talk. Also Woozi found something about that woman you told.