Chapter 004

THE TRUTH

As you went to your house and unlocked the door. But to your surprise it was already unlocked. You were confused on why it is unlocked. As you went in you saw the lights open. You went inside with small steps. As you went inside you saw a familiar back who is looking at a photo of you , your brother, and his friends. So you tiptoed to him and hugged him from his back.

???:
Is my princess home?

You felt like your about to cry. Tears came out of your eyes which left a sob from your mouth. He quickly turned around and hugged you tightly.

Y/n:
Hyungwon oppa! I missed you so much.

Hyungwon:
Don't cry baby! Go and fresh up. I'll take you out for a walk.

You nodded your head and was about to go inside but he stopped you.

Hyungwon:
Y/n-ah wear this and come.

Y/n:
What is it oppa?

You said as you looked inside the bag. You took out an hoodie.

Y/n:
Well what is all this oppa?

Hyungwon:
Someone wanted to give this to you. So don't disappoint him. Just wear it! Go! Go! Go!

He said as he pushed you into your room and turned on the T.V. He was chilling in the living room. You are in your room getting ready to go out with him. You wore the hoodie with a matching shorts and let your hair down. You went out of the room and soon saw the news.

News Reporter:
The activities of Mafia are started to get worse. 3 victims have been killed recently in the xxx alley. So all the people are asked to be careful about their surroundings. Children and woman are asked to be safe and not to come out at night.

As he saw you he turned the T.V off. He pulled you to make you sit near him and put his head on your lap.

Y/n:
You didn't change, did you?

Hyungwon:
I'm still the same whenever I'm with you princess. Is everything alright? After hearing the news you seem so disturbed.

Y/n:
I'll tell you that after we come back. Now let's go.

He sat up and you went to pick your phone up. You both made your way outside the apartment and walked down the streets. You told him what had happened on your first day and told him how you made friends with the girls. He was really shocked and happy about that.

Hyungwon:
Wanna grab a drink?

Y/n:
I'm down for it. Let's go to the café nearby.

You both entered the café and you noticed Yeri busy with the customers.

Hyungwon:
Go and grab a seat for us. I'll get the order.

Y/n:
Don't you dare flirt with her Chae Hyungwon!

Hyungwon:
Okay ! Okay! Now go!

He said as he pushed you to get some seats. You gone and sat there nearby the counter. He gone to the counter to order the drinks and came back.