Chapter 029

THE BOSS

AT SVT AND MONSTA X

The whole group is under pressure. CRAVITY was going insane without their leader.

Allen:
Hyung, TREASURE is in line. They want to talk to you.

Shownu:
Connect it.

Hyunsuk:
It's nice to meet you again. Haruto is missing.

Hyungwon:
Y/n is kidnapped along with Serim and Irene.

Seungcheol:
Come here. We will talk more about it and we need a plan to rescue them.

Hyunsuk:
Okay.

The call ended and they waited for the Hacker of CRAVITY to get your location.

Wonjin:
I found their location hyung. There are in the old basement of BTS. What should we do now?

Bogum:
We need a plan like Seungcheol said we need to wait for TREASURE.

The door bell rang indicating that someone is here. Allen gone to get the door and came back with TREASURE.

Yoshi:
We don't have much time. Their head is coming back soon.

Bogum:
Minhyuk, Joshua, Allen and Yoshi. You are all supposed to make the plan. Hyungwon, Jeonghan, Woozi, Wonjin and Doyoung, I want you all to get the blue print of that basement. The Leaders Shownu, Seungcheol, Hoshi, Hyunsuk, Jihoon and Taeyoung you all are going to train your groups along with our men. They need to know what will happen if they touch what is ours.

Shownu:
Also Asahi, contact any of Irene's friends and tell them the situation. Ask them not to tell this to their parents.

Asahi:
Okay Hyung.

AT THE BASEMENT
AFTER A WEEK

Serim was in his deep thought. He was wondering what is that worst nightmare. He couldn't concentrate on his surroundings since he's still under the influence of that sedative. Then he felt something on his shoulder.

Serim:
Y/n?(whispers) are you good?

Y/n:
Hmm. Just let me be. Please.

Serim just hummed as a reply and adjusted his position to make you comfortable.

Irene:
It's been days. My family would be freaking out. What if they call the police?

Serim:
Shownu Hyung would do something about it. Why do you care about police anyway? According to you we are just criminals.

Irene:
And I'm in love with a criminal. Is there anything wrong? I'll have a talk with Bogum once everything calm down.

Just then the door slammed open. You flinched and got up from your place.

Serim:
Kim Namjoon. You are still the same coward I see. You still don't have the courage to attack them face to face.

Namjoon:
At least, I'm not a bad leader like you Serim. You can't even do your job properly.

Y/n:
One more word and I'll slit your tongue.