Chapter 014

DAY 01 WITH SEVENTEEN

Seungcheol was in a daze after coming to his room. He couldn't help but to think about you and your actions. The way you speak the way you innocently look at him made him disturbed. He felt sorry towards you because of planning to kidnap you and torture you. A knock on his door made him came out of his thoughts.

S.Coups:
Come in.

Dino:
It's me Hyung. Joshua Hyung called everyone for dinner.

S.Coups:
Is everyone there?

Dino:
You are the ......... 9th or 10th one. I still need to find 3 more.

S.Coups:
I'll come. Go and get others.

The boy nodded and exited the room. Seungcheol washed his face and headed downstairs to the dining room to see some of the members chitchating.

S.Coups:
You guys need any help?

They may all look like cold person on outside. But inside they also care for each other. They all are like brother by bond. They always help and support each other in every situation. Their understanding among themselves is their secret to be the best mafia group. No one knows about their true self except for MONSTA X and PARK BOGUM.

Mingyu:
When did you come Hyung ?

S.Coups:
Just now. Let me help you Mingyu.

Mingyu:
We are already done Hyung. Let's sit down and wait for the others.

S.Coups:
What are you searching for then?

Mingyu:
I cannot find the vanilla extract bottle that I kept on the refrigerator.

Jeonghan:
Do you really need that?

Mingyu:
Ofcourse. I saw a new recipe and I'm going to try it tomorrow.

Y/n:
Hello everyone!

Joshua:
Hi Y/n. Did you finish unpacking?

Y/n:
Yeah. What are you searching for Mingyu oppa?

Jeonghan:
Vanilla extract. He wants to cook the new recipe he saw on YouTube.

Y/n:
You know how to cook?!

Mingyu:
A little. But I developed my skills in the past years.

Suddenly a white colour puppy came to you and started to lick your leg. You looked under the table in shock and picked it up.

Y/n:
Oppa?! Whose puppy is this?

Joshua:
I think it's Seungkwan and Vernon's puppy.

DK:
Also it smells like vanilla?

Seokmin who was sitting near you took a sniff on the puppy and told everyone. On hearing that Mingyu turned his head towards your direction and come to you. He took the puppy away from you and sniffed it. He sighed in irritation and Seokmin closed your ears.

Mingyu:
Boo Seungkwan! Chwe Vernon! Get your ass here before I kick it!

S.Coups:
Don't scare the kids you idiot. Y/n would be probably afraid.