Chapter 003

A ENEMY AT FIRST DAY

Finally the day came. The first day of your dream university. You are excited and nervous. You woke up to your alarm clock and did your more routine. You wore the dress that your brother told you and took a photo with it to send him later. You cooked yourself breakfast and headed out of your apartment after taking your bag and the documents you needed. You made sure to lock the door and made your way towards the university. You planned to get a iced americano on your way. So you went to the café you went yesterday.

Y/n:
Excuse me, can I get an Iced Americano.

Waitress:
Sure, that would be $5. Anything else?

Y/n:
No, that's enough.

You said to the lady who is her 30's with a smile. She also smiled back and asked you a question.

Waitress:
Are you new here dear?

Y/n:
Yeah I moved here yesterday. I also came here yesterday.

Waitress:
Oh okay! Here you go girl! Have a nice day.

Y/n:
You too! Bye!

You waved your hand. She also waved her hand and you started to walk to the university while sipping your drink. Suddenly a boy ran across bumping into you. Thankfully you stayed on your feet.

????:
I'm so sorry! I'm in a hurry!

With that he ran away from there. You just shrugged off the thoughts and reached the university. It we 7:50 am. So you went inside expecting it to be empty. As you went in someone tapped your shoulder making you look back.

???:
Are you the new student from Fashion Designing department?

Y/n:
Yes! I'm Y/n.

You managed to say that without shuttering.

???:
I'm Bae Joohyun, The university president. You can call me Irene. How old are you girl?

She asked you with a beautiful smile which made you calm down. You felt yourself at ease when you talked to her.

Y/n:
I'm 19 years old. A 2002 liner.

Irene:
So you have to call me unnie. Now let me show you around.

Y/n:
Is it really okay if I call you unnie?

Irene:
Yes. Why are you asking that? Are you uncomfortable?

Y/n:
It's not like that. In my old school we have to call the president as Miss.President

You said as you followed her around. She stopped and looked at you.

Irene:
Well that's stupid. You can call me unnie and it's final. Here is your locker and here is your locker card. Use this to open your locker. You schedule is inside.

Y/n:
Thank you unnie! So what department are you in?

Irene:
Same as you. Fashion Designing. Show me your schedule, so I could help you with your classes.

You handed her your schedule and she looked happy with it.

Irene:
You have all the classes same with me. Actually I'm a senior here.