Chapter 018

GETTING CLOSER

Seungcheol:
Where is she? Why is she taking eternity to get down here?

Y/n:
It will be better if anyone of you help me! I can't even lift these.

You screamed from upstairs while Seungcheol complained about you being late. You are ready to go to Irene's place for sleepover. She insisted on picking you up from your house like last time. But the guys refused to let her know their address and told her that they will drop you off at her place. Since everyone had some works, Seungcheol agreed to take you to Irene's house.

Seungcheol:
Okay. I'm coming there.

Y/n:
I'm waiting.

Seungcheol came to your room and took your bag and you followed him downstairs. You both made your way towards the garage. Seungcheol put the bag in the back seat and got in the car and waited for you to get in.

Seungcheol:
What do you want me to do again? Open the door for you?

Y/n:
No thanks Mr.Gentleman. I have my own hands and legs.

You sarcastically pointed out and got inside. He looked at you and giggled a little at your annoyed state. Soon you both reached Irene's house.

Seungcheol:
Well..... Give me your phone.

Y/n:
Why?! Are you going to look into my personal matters?!

Seungcheol:
Idiot! I don't have your number. Can we exchange numbers?

Y/n:
Sure.

Soon you heard a clicking noise from your camera. You turned to Seungcheol and saw that he took a selfie with your phone.

Y/n:
Yah oppa! What are you doing?!

Seungcheol:
For the display picture. Also you can see my handsome face everyday.

Y/n:
I am not your girlfriend. Do you know that?

Seungcheol:
You will soon be dear. (Whispers)

Y/n:
You said something? I didn't heard you well.

Suddenly he got out of the car and opened the door for you. You looked at him shocked and laughed while remembering the incident before. He also smiled. You took your bag from the back seat and turned to him.

Seungcheol:
Isn't that heavy for you to carry?

Y/n:
Not that heavy. It's just that I wanted to see your face oppa.

Seungcheol:
Why?! Are you going to miss me?

Y/n:
Maybe. I'm going to miss you all oppa.

Seungcheol:
Enjoy yourself and be careful if you go out. Call me if you sense danger.

Y/n:
Sure. You too be safe. I'll go now.

You bid goodbye to him and rang Irene's door bell. She opened it and smiled when she saw you. Soon she noticed Seungcheol standing behind you.

Irene:
Come in you two. The girls are already here.

Seungcheol:
It's okay. I need to go to company due to some emergency. Take care of Y/n.