Chapter 022

THE RETURN OF BROTHERS

It's been more than 10 days after the party. Everything was normal now except for the tension between you and Seungcheol. You stayed with Bogum after the night and he accepted it without any questions. Out of them all, he is the only one who believes you with your actions. He picked you and dropped you up from university. You both even gone out sometimes whenever he had a break or leave. Your dull mood became bright after 2 days of stay with him. But one thing was lingering in your mind, on that day he didn't speak while looking into your eyes. He avoided your eyes fully that night.

???:
Hey Y/n! Wanna come to the playground and play soccer with us?

Y/n:
I'm going to the archery practice with Asahi and Irene unnie. You go by yourself Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk:
Your loss then. Do you even know how many girls are waiting for this opportunity?

Y/n:
Then ask them to play with you. I'm going. Say hi to Junkyu for me.

Jaehyuk:
Yoshi will be also joining the sports meet.

Y/n:
Thanks for the info. I'll look forward to his performance.

You gone to the gym room and saw Irene and Asahi practicing archery. You got ready and took your position. Every arrow from Asahi hits a bullseye. Irene was shocked while you looked a little impressed of him.

Y/n:
Advantages of being a mafia (mumbles)

You then started to aim. Yours was fully bullseye. This was his turn to mumble.

Asahi:
Advantages of being the Mafia's sister.

Y/n:
You said something? I didn't heard you.

You knew what he said but wanted to hear it again. You looked at Irene who didn't bother to listen to your conversation. She was more concentrated on her practice unlike you two who was having fun.

Asahi:
If she keeps being like this, everyone will be dead by her beauty.

Y/n:
I thought you all are clean like my brothers but looks like it isn't.

Asahi:
All 12 of us are clean Ms.Y/n. I really have the urge to kill those boys who were eyeing you like a prey for the past half an hour.

Y/n:
Let them be. It's not a problem as long as they don't make any comments about me or does something that I hate. By the way how are the others.

Asahi:
They are good. I guess you and Yoshi made up. He is normal nowadays and don't zone out a lot.

Y/n:
Yeah we made up on that party. It's good to know that he is back to normal.

Irene:
The university is about to end. Wanna go and change?

Y/n & Asahi:
Sure. See you later.

You three went to change your clothes and soon the bell rang indicating that the university is over. You bid goodbye and went out to see Bogum's car. You gone to his car and he opened the door from inside for you.

Y/n:
What is today's plan oppa?

Bogum:
Going to the airport. The guys are coming back.