Chapter 012

A SHOCKING DECISION

Seungcheol:
What are you trying to tell us Shownu Hyung?!

Shownu:
In a few days we need to go to Germany. So we are leaving Y/n under your care.

Jeonghan:
Are you asking us to babysit her? Can't you all take her with you?

Hyungwon:
We are not going for a vacation for gods sake Jeonghan! We are going for a mafia business there.

SEVENTEEN is in MONSTA X base in the city. MONSTA X is asking SEVENTEEN to take care of Y/n when they go to Germany for 3 weeks.

Seungcheol:
Does she know about it?

Kihyun:
We are going to tell her today. Minhyuk is went to pick her up from university.

Jeonghan:
Is she going to agree to this plan?

Hyungwon:
Don't worry about that. She will agree to us.

Minhyuk told you to stay in the university cause he is going to pick you up. You are getting some of your things in locker until a mysterious man approached you. You couldn't see his face because of his mask.

Y/n:
What are you doing here?

???:
Did you really find me?

Y/n:
Come on Minhyuk oppa. I have seen those eyes ever since I was young.

Minhyuk:
Good. Now let's go. Do you want to grab a drink?

Y/n:
I'm down for it. You pay.

As your about to go someone called your name. You turned around to see Mr.Park.

Mr.Park :
Ms.Kim! Wait a minute.

Y/n:
How can I help you sir?

Mr.Park :
Did you saw Joohyun? I can't find her.

Y/n:
Oh! She already went home. Do you want me to call her sir?

Mr.Park :
No thanks. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

He went away just like that. By the whole time you were talking to him, you saw him glancing a lot at Minhyuk who was standing beside you. He held your hand in his and dragged you to his car.

Y/n:
Let's go to the café that Yeri unnie works. That is the best café that I have ever seen.

Minhyuk:
Okay. Who is Joohyun?

Y/n:
Irene unnie real name. Also take off your mask.

Minhyuk:
Yeah. Let's get something for the guys.

He stopped right beside the café and gave you his card.

Minhyuk:
Get 10 chocolate flavor cakes. 3 cappuccino. 3 latte. 4 Iced Americano. Also 2 black coffee.

Y/n:
Do you need any other thing than this?

Minhyuk:
No. Just get this as a take out.

You nodded your head and went to the café. You were greeted with the face of Yeri.

Yeri:
Long time no see, cute customer!