Chapter 010

HEARTBREAKING & IGNORANCE

Hyunsuk:

I'm sorry to say this Yoshi but she is Hyungwon's sister.

Jihoon:
Why does she need to hide the fact that she is his sister?

Asahi:
To protect herself from their enemies. They taught her self defense for that purpose.

Mashiho:
What are we going to do now?

Yoshi:
We are going to do nothing. Her brother would have already saved her. Let's leave this matter and do our work.

He said in his cold voice and gone to his room. He slammed the door behind him.

Haruto:
She has her reasons. I hope you all understand that.

Jeongwoo:
Why are you acting so different? It's not the actual you.

Haruto:
You don't need to know about that. I'm going to my room.

Asahi & Mashiho:
We too. We will see you later.

All of the Japanese members went to their room. The others just sighed not knowing what to do.

Junghwan:
Hyung, I feel like something is up with Haruto.

Jihoon:
What is it Junghwan?

Junghwan:
He once told me that whenever he is with that girl Y/n, he felt like being with his blood sister.

Jeongwoo:
Some of their features are similar though.

Hyunsuk:
What are you saying?

Jeongwoo:
That's what he told me.

Hyunsuk:
Everyone go to your room. Jihoon follow me.

Everyone went to their room and Jihoon followed Hyunsuk. Those two went to Hyunsuk's room.

Hyunsuk:
Something is fishy with her past. Don't you think?

Jihoon:
Also with Haruto's past. She only have a big brother tho.

Hyunsuk:
Haruto is the only child to his parents. We need to go through it. Don't let anyone know about it.

Jihoon:
Okay Hyung. I'll go to my room.

Shownu:
So mind telling us what happened between you and Treasure?

He asked as you all took a seat in the couch. You are currently in their Mansion located nearby Seventeen's Mansion. You are sitting in between Shownu and Kihyun. They are the only ones who knows how to control their anger. You are looking down your lap while speaking.

Y/n:
I met Yoshi on my day one here. We met in the café that Yeri unnie works. Later I befriended his friend Asahi who is in the same university as me. He has different major. Sometimes we met in the café. He introduced me to his other friends who are Haruto and Mashiho. Haruto & Yoshi walk in the same way as me to go to their university. That's only I know. I don't know about that mafia stuff you all told me.

Hyungwon:
What are we going to do now? We can't change her university again.

Shownu:
Let's discuss this later. Why didn't you told us about him before?