Chapter 030

DEAD?!

Seungcheol:
Take care of her for me. I'm trusting you in this one okay? Don't let your guard down. Also I want you both alive at the end of this day. I love you Y/n.

Y/n:
I love you too.

He looked at you for one last time and gone to the others. You saw how Hyungwon was fighting with your mother. She didn't even think of him as her son. You understood it from your observation.

Y/n:
How long Heongjun? How long are we going to hide like this?! I want to fight her! I want to fight my fear!

Heongjun:
Y/n please understand. You are our weakness if we lose you, we all will be devastated. Please Y/n. Only for a few minutes okay? Everything will be fine after this. We will end everything today Y/n.

Y/n:
Move away from there!

You saw Jimin was about to shoot your brother. So you took your gun and shot him in his hand. You both ducked down before he could notice. Heongjun took his gun and shot Jimin in his heart. Then he fell down, dead.

Heongjun:
He is dead. But why is TXT fighting for us?

Y/n:
We will know in the end. Shoot Sunoo. He is about to shoot Yeonjun.

Heongjun:
Done.

???:
So this is where the bullets are coming from.

Y/n:
Kim Taehyung. Stay where you are. I'm warning you.

Taehyung:
Or what? Do you think you can fight me?

You fired your gun in his direction. He ducked it and looked at you and Heongjun. Heongjun launched towards him and began to fight him. In the mean time, Heeseung got you from your back. You got out of his grip and began to fight him. While fighting him, you noticed that Hyerin was missing. Hyungwon was fighting with someone from BTS. Then you heard a scream just behind you. You took out your gun and finished Heeseung.

Y/n:
Changkyun oppa! What the hell Hyerin!

Hyerin was about to hit you with a rod but Changkyun got in the middle taking the hit for you. She began to swing the rod to hit you but you tackled it all and got the rod from her. You began to attack her with the rod. After a few hits she began to spit blood.

Hyerin:
Do you think you can kill me?! No way. You are going to die right now.

Y/n:
What?!

Someone pulled you to their chest and covered you. The gun was fired and it hit someone. And there was a second bullet which hit another person. Little did you know, that it will be you who will end the fight. You slowly pulled away and looked at Seungcheol's painful face. You hands moved up to his face.

Y/n:
Don't tell me that. Please.

He fell to his knees and you followed him. Tears were running down your face like a river.

Y/n:
Don't leave me. CHOI SEUNGCHEOL I TOLD YOU DON'T LEAVE ME! NO NO NO! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES! LOOK AT ME SEUNGCHEOL!

Seungcheol:
I'm sorry and I love you my light. I'm happy that I got to save you dear!