Chapter 005

MEETING MONSTA X

AT THE CAFETERIA

You and the girls are in the cafeteria eating your lunch in peace.

Y/n:
Unnies can I get your phone number? Actually I forgot to ask for it yesterday.

Irene:
Sure you can have. Give me your phone.

You handed her phone to her and she put all of their numbers in your phone.

Yeri:
I'm going to add you in the group chat later. So don't be afraid if there is a group that pops out of no where.

Y/n:
Okay!

Joy:
I heard from Yeri that you visited the café with your brother.

Y/n:
Yes. He came to my apartment yesterday without my knowledge and I almost break his head with a vase.

Wendy:
That's really funny and scary at te same time girl!

Seulgi:
Do you know how to fight?

Y/n:
I don't know how to fight. I only know a little bit of self defense. My brother doesn't want me to involve in violence.

Joy:
So you heard your brother in that?

Y/n:
No I didn't. But instead I asked one of his friends to teach me secretly when I visited them on vacations.

Then someone came to your table and talked making you all look at him.

???:
Irene noona, Mr.Park called for Kim Y/n.

Irene:
Jaehyuk and Asahi. Why did he call for her?

Asahi:
I don't know noona. Even if we ask he wouldn't tell us.

Y/n:
I'll meet him after lunch Asahi. Did he told you guys that it's urgent?

Jaehyuk:
Yes. Please don't get on his bad side. Can you come with us? We will accompany you until you reach his office.

You nodded your head and followed them. A part of you was still hesitant to go there since your brother told you to be careful around him. Suddenly Asahi spent in Japanese making you look at him.

Asahi:
How can you forget me just like that. We met each other this morning and you forgot me!

Y/n:
Aish! Why are you being a baby over that? Do you want me to scream like, he is Asahi! My new friend or more like my new friend's brother.

Asahi:
Ofcourse but cut the last part my lady.

Y/n:
You are really crazy! Just don't forget your text books like Yoshi said.

Asahi:
Why don't you call me oppa since I'm elder than you?

Y/n:
I won't even call my own brother like that. But you are asking me to call you like that.

Asahi:
Then how do you call your brother? With his name?

Y/n:
I'll call him as Hyung. And from now on I'm going to call you as Grandpa since you are so forgetful.