Chapter 016

OLD FRIEND RETURNS

You were pacing back and forth in the living room trying to think what to do with your assignment and Seungmin. Vanilla was following behind you and always wagging his tail making you laugh.

Y/n:
You are really a follower of me Vanilla.

You crouched down and picked him up. He made a little noise making you let out a small giggle. Some of the boys were in the kitchen. Some can't even be found. Just in time Seungkwan came downstairs, running and shouting all the way.

Y/n:
Why the hell are you screaming?

Seungkwan:
Vanilla is missing! I can't find him!

Y/n:
Then who is this? A cat or a hamster?

You pointed to Vanilla who is on your lap making himself ready to sleep. You both noticed and ..........

Seungkwan:
Don't sleep again. She need to go out.

Y/n:
Get up Vanilla. You need to train with your appa.

Jun:
You both better come to the dining room before Woozi put virus in your gadgets!

Seungkwan/ Y/n:
He wouldn't dare!

You placed Vanilla down from your lap and you both made your way towards dining room. Woozi sat there annoyed and you noticed Hoshi smirking.

Y/n:
You look like a creep, hamster.

Woozi:
Just so you know. Stay away from him.

Y/n:
Where is Wonwoo oppa? He told me that he would lend one of his novels to me today.

Jun:
They went out for some business early in the morning. He informed me that he would give you that book after you comeback from the university.

Joshua:
How do you know he has the novel you are looking for?

Y/n:
Actually I was looking for Dokyeom oppa to give my reports but I knocked on Wonwoo oppa door instead.

Dokyeom:
Thank God you remembered me. Come and meet me at 6:00 pm in my room. I want you to answer some of my questions.

Y/n:
Okay. By the way, why did they leave early in the morning?

Jeonghan:
So that they could finish the job early and go to the company. Like yesterday Jun will get you to your university.

You nodded your head and continued munching your food.

TIME SKIP TO UNIVERSITY

Like yesterday Jun dropped you off at your university. You went inside your classroom directly after taking some of your books from the locker. As you were about to take out your books someone slammed their hand on your table. Knowing who that was you looked up while glaring.

Y/n:
What the hell do you need Seungmin?!

Seungmin:
I didn't get my answer yesterday angel.

Y/n:
You didn't propose to me, to get your answer. Also I have a name Kim Seungmin.

Seungmin:
Oh! You even have that dream? Want me to make it real?