Chapter 020

PREPARATION BEGINS

You came back from Irene's house. Jun came to pick you up from there. Just as you entered the house, Vanilla came running to you.

Y/n:
Hey Vanilla! Did you miss me that much?! I too missed you my dear.

Bogum:
So you didn't missed me?! You only missed him?!

Y/n:
I missed my brother so much. Is there something you want to tell me?!

Bogum:
Can you go with me for a party by this weekend?!

Y/n:
Business party? If yes then I'm out of the league!

Seungcheol:
Actually it's a birthday party. I'm also invited.

Woozi:
I.M. called me and told me that they also received one but they can't go.

Y/n:
Never mind ! I'll just come with you. When and where?

Bogum:
At this weekend. In xxx restaurant. The theme is black.

Y/n:
I think I have one in your Mansion oppa. The one with knee length.

Minghao:
You need a full length gown. And I'm gonna prepare that for you. Wanna join?

Y/n:
Will you let me join you?

Minghao:
Ofcourse. You can. We can start tomorrow and I've some designs for you to choose.

Bogum:
Wanna come to my house princess?

Y/n:
Nah! I'll just stay here. I'm going to be here for a year. We can meet whenever we want.

Bogum:
Okay. I'm heading home now. Bye guys!

SVT  /  Y/n:
Bye Hyung  /  Oppa!

Y/n:
I'll be in my room. If you need anything call me!

As you gone to your room, the atmosphere changed.

Seungcheol:
Everyone in the meeting room after 10 minutes. Woozi I want the people who come to this party.

Woozi:
Okay Hyung.

After 10 minutes everyone was there in the meeting room. The meeting began with Seungcheol voicing out his thoughts.

Seungcheol:
I'm sure all of our allies will be there including MONSTA X allies. We will also have our enemies there. Everyone is invited there.

Jeonghan:
So what are your plans?

Seungcheol:
The theme is on our side. It's like a Masquerade ball. We will have our masks on. I want you all to have weapons with you all.

Wonwoo:
Is that really important Hyung? I mean Y/n is coming , if she finds out she will freak out.

Everyone was shocked to hear this from him. When it comes to Wonwoo he never cares about someone other than his brothers. Seeing him care for a girl he met before days ,shocked them to the core.

Mingyu:
Something happened to him. Dokyeom check him later!

Dokyeom:
He said nothing wrong Mingyu! Y/n is also our family. He just cares about her like you.