Chapter 015

ASSIGNMENT PARTNER

AT LUNCH

Yeri:
What the hell is wrong with you Wendy unnie?!

Wendy:
Why the hell are you shouting in my ears?!

Irene:
Please stop it you two.

Wendy and Yeri jumped into a stupid conversation about Jellyfish, which led to this stupid argument.

Y/n:
Aish! My head hurts! I feel like my head is going to burst!

Joy:
What happened? Is it because of their conversation?

Y/n:
It's not. I feel like something is wrong with my head.

Joy:
I don't understand what you are trying to saying.

Y/n:
I had a flashback again today morning. I felt like this before years.

Irene:
That is the reason why were you spacing out in the classes?

Y/n:
Yes.

Irene:
Just leave it for now. We have this full day packed for us. What is your next class?

Y/n:
Maths with Wendy unnie. We are also having an assignment.

Wendy:
Let's go before that godzilla eats us. (English)

You laughed at her comment and gone to the class with her, after biding goodbye to the girls. You both settled down in your seats. Soon Mr.Han came inside, you all greeted him.

Mr.Han:
Good afternoon to you all. Let's start from where we left.

He started the maths lesson and worked out the sums on the board. You on the other hand started to stare into space on your notebook. Wendy sometimes call you and help you with the notes. Then the devil himself called you.

Mr.Han:
Y/n? Are you even listening to what I'm saying ?!

Y/n:
I'm listening to you sir.

Mr.Han:
I want you to solve this problem Y/n. Come here.

You mentally rolled your eyes at him and gone to the board. Taking the chalk piece from his hand you continued the sum from where he left. The sum is full of area and perimeter of 2 dimensional figures, so you completed the sum he gave you. He gave a nod to you and asked you to go to your seat. Wendy leaned closer to you and whispered in English. This became a habit for you both. You both converse to each other in English.

Wendy:
How the hell did you finish that problem? I'm sure you didn't listen to him.

Y/n:
My brother signed me up for maths classes during summer out of my wish. But it was productive. I enjoyed it at the end.

Wendy:
Thank your brother later.

Mr.Han:
Okay class. I'm going to give you a assignment which should be done in pairs. Get this sheet with you now.

You all got the sheet from him which had around 50 problems from ;Area, Perimeter & Volume of 2-D and 3-D figures. You just sighed while looking at it. Wendy was cursing in different languages on how different the sums were there.