Chapter 017

RETURN OF BOGUM

The dinner time was unexpectedly very silent. The boys were not talking like they used to talk. Some members were barely touching their food like they are sick.

Y/n:
Well. I'm done with this silent treatment! What the hell is wrong with you all?!

Seungcheol:
It's nothing. Eat up and go to sleep. It's not that much important.

Y/n:
Look in my eye and speak oppa. If not I'll confirm that you all are lying to me.

Seungcheol:
The hell. You won't believe us right?!

Y/n:
Not until you all tell me what's going on.

Joshua:
Well. We couldn't reach Bogum Hyung. We tried a lot but we can't.

Y/n:
How?! What happened?! Did he told you guys something yesterday?!

Jeonghan:
He didn't. We need to do something tomorrow because there is a little chance that he would contact us.

Y/n:
They have resigned. Two of my teachers who were involved in mafia resigned today. Do they have something to do with it ?

Wonwoo:
Stay calm. Everything will be alright and you are scaring her a lot Hyung.

Y/n:
I'm going to pull an all night study everyone.

Dino:
Are you crazy?! Sleeping is important idiot!

Y/n:
I have a big assignment to find at the end of the week. And that brat Seungmin is not helping me.

Jun:
How about I come there and ask him to extend the time?

Y/n:
With your gun? No thanks Mr.Jun. I have experienced it a lot.

Jun:
Don't say that-

Y/n:
Yes. Jooheon oppa once done that to one of my teachers in high-school. She was very strict about not leaving me out of detention. So  he took out his gun and scared her.

Jun:
You are saying it like it was a movie scene! I'm off. Bye guys.

Y/n:
I'm also done. I'll be in the living room if you guys need me.

You gone to your room to take the books that you need. By the time the guys sighed in relief that their plan worked out. They knew that Bogum will be back on tomorrow early in the morning. They just want to prank you like Bogum said. SEVENTEEN disagreed to make you worried but soon Bogum made them all say okay by telling the truth. Soon you came downstairs and started your work.

TIME SKIP
MIDNIGHT
S.COUPS POV

I woke up due to the thunder. It was raining heavily. I searched for water but I remembered that I didn't bring any. So I went to the kitchen. On my way I saw Y/n in the living room with her assignments. Then I gone and saw her sleeping. Her head on the table , like she will be sleeping on her work desk. I adjusted her position and made her get comfortable on the couch. Then I noticed her assignments.

Seungcheol:
This girl completely finished it all! She is really something. 50 questions in 5 hours?!

I arranged her assignments in order and put that in her file. I gone to the kitchen and drank some water. I gone to her room to take some pillows and blankets. I gone downstairs and saw her shivering from the cold. I closed the windows and lights except for some small night lights.