Chapter 028

KIDNAPPED AGAIN?!

After the meeting MONSTA X planned something to keep you safe. To tell you that, they sent Seungcheol to get you to the meeting room. He was trying for the past 15 minutes to wake you up but you didn't budge.

Seungcheol:
Darling, wake up. Come on. We need to go to the meeting room.

Y/n:
Go then. Why are you waking me up? I'm in a deep sleep oppa. Please.

Seungcheol:
This won't do then. Get ready to be embarrassed.

Before you could react, he pulled away the covers and picked you up from the bed. With you in his hands he made his way to the meeting room. He gone in the meeting room and made you seat near Shownu. He lightly tapped your cheeks to make your sleepiness go away.

Y/n:
Yah I was dreaming about my boyfriend. Why did you wake me up?! Do you want to die?!

Seungcheol:
Well, she is awake I think. Your boyfriend is right infront of you mam. Can you please open your eyes before killing me?

You adjusted to the light and saw that Seungcheol was standing infront of you. You gave him an innocent smile and hugged him. He kissed your forehead making the guys roll their eyes.

Minhyuk:
You guys are making me feel single here.

Y/n:
Then go and tell Nayeon that you love her. She is a good girl and I know that.

Seungcheol sat next to you and you saw some new faces in the meeting room.

Hyungwon:
Well, you might be wondering why we called you here. It's because we planned to get some bodyguards for you.

Y/n:
Wait what?! I know each and every hook and corner of martial arts but why do I need a bodyguard?!

Jeonghan:
Sorry little one. Not one but nine of them will be around you. Shownu Hyung please explain her.

Shownu:
Well Y/n. Meet CRAVITY. Our brothers and juniors. Introduce yourself guys.

Serim:
I'm Park Serim. I'm 22. The leader. (Cold)

He stated coldly as you nodded your head. "All the leaders are cold as ice. I should be careful " you thought in your mind.

Allen:
Allen Ma. The spy. Second eldest also 22.

Jungmo:
Kim Jungmo. The third eldest. I'm 21. The Healer.

Woobin:
The name is Seo Woobin. 21. The Snipper.

Wonjin:
Ham Wonjin. 20. The Hacker.

Minhee:
Kang Minhee. The Healer. I'm 19. Hope we can be friends. Heard that we both are same age.

Heongjun:
Song Heongjun. I'm also 19. The fighter. Hope we can be friends.

Taeyoung:
Kim Taeyoung. I'm 18. The fighter.

Songmin:
Ahn Songmin. I'm also 18. The snipper. Let's be good friends noona.

Y/n:
Chae Y/n. I'm 19. Nice to meet you all. Can I go back now?

Hyungwon:
One more thing Y/n, Allen and Heongjun will enter into your university tomorrow.