Chapter 009

BROTHERS OF MONSTA X

It's 4:00 in the morning. Monsta X is getting ready to go to Seventeen's headquarters. It is a straight 3 hours drive from their place to reach the headquarters.

I.M.:
Hyungwon hyung are you okay?

Hyungwon:
I feel scared. I hope they don't do anything to her. Also her connection with Yoshi is making me go crazy.

Shownu:
Calm down. Once we reach there and see Y/n, we will talk about it.

Minhyuk:
I think she knows nothing about him being in mafia. They haven't shared anything like that to each other.

Kihyun:
Even if she knows about it, she would've stayed away from him.

Jooheon:
Just drive faster Minhyuk! I can't wait to see what's happening. I hope she will be fine. She is a strong girl.

Some of the Seventeen members are already awake. They are in the living room discussing about the weapon dealing with EXO.

Seungcheol:
Is she awake yet?

Mingyu:
No, she isn't.

Dino:
What are you going to do with her anyway?

Joshua:
You will know soon kid.

Dino:
I'm not a kid.

Hoshi:
Yes , you are one who always fall in Jun's pranks.

Minghao:
Where I'd Woozi Hyung? Didn't he told us about finding more info on Y/n?

Hoshi:
I think he is doing something. Let's just wait until he is done.

Seungcheol:
D.K., go and wake her up. It's already 7.

D.K.:
Okay Hyung. I'll go now.

As he went upstairs, they heard their door bell ringing. It shocked them all, cause no one knows about this place except for them , Monsta X & Park Bogum. If any of them is coming they will inform them about their arrival.

Jeonghan:
I'll go and get the door.

Dino:
I'll also come with you Hyung.

Those two said as they made their way towards the door. At the same time they heard some noises upstairs.

Seungcheol:
Jun, Hoshi and Minghao go upstairs and check what is happening there.

Jeonghan and Dino came back with Monsta X behind them. Seungcheol looked confused on why they are here suddenly.

Seungcheol:
What happened hyung? Is there any problem?

Shownu:
Just tell me if you guys kidnapped a girl yesterday.

Joshua:
Yes, but why are you asking hyung?

Shownu:
Because-

???:
Hyungwon!

Seokmin went upstairs to your room to see if you are awake. As he entered your room he stared at your sleeping figure , thinking what will his brothers do to you if you wake up. He noticed you squinting your eyes and opening them. You studied your surroundings before making a move.