Chapter 008

GETTING KIDNAPPED

As usual you are walking to your home from your university. No one accompanied you in the morning. You planned to contact Yoshi after you go home. While going back to your home, you planned to get an Iced Americano. So you stopped by the café. You opened the door and greeted by Yeri. She came here before you because her classes got over soon.

Yeri:
Same order my cute customer?

Y/n:
Yes, my cute unnie.

Yeri:
Wait for 5 minutes. Is it dine in or take out?

Y/n:
It's a take out. I'm planning on drinking while walking.

Yeri:
Okay. Sit at the table in the front. I'll call you. Here is your token.

Y/n:
Okay unnie.

You did as she told you and waited for your order to be called.

Yeri:
Token No.15. Please come.

Y/n:
It's me unnie.

Yeri:
Here you go cute customer. Go home safely.

Y/n:
Have fun unnie. Bye.

You exited the café while drinking the coffee. You are walking while humming to some of NCT'S songs. After a few minutes you arrived in your house with the empty cup. You threw that in the nearby bin and was about to unlock the door. But to your surprise the door was already unlocked. You thought that your brother or his friends was here and got in.

Y/n:
Oppa! I'm home! Now please come out. It's not funny!

You said as you removed your shoes and went inside. You saw that the living room lights are open. There was no sign of your brother or his friends. You threw your bag in the couch and called your brother without anyone knowing. As you didn't hear his ringtone , you started to roam around the house. You are wearing a Bluetooth earpiece so that I'll show like you are hearing songs. Once you came to the living room, you saw a figure sitting on the living room.

???:
Finally the princess finished searching for someone. Am I right?

Y/n:
Who are you?

You said as you went infront of him. You were shocked to see an unfamiliar face. Your back was facing the door.

???:
Your punishment for getting involved with us.

He said as he moved closer to you. You moved back and tried to maintain distance between you and him. You moved back until your back hit the wall. He trapped you in between his arms and moved his face dangerously closer to yours. You immediately called Shownu and he answered in the second ring. You put your phone back into your pocket and began to speak.

Y/n:
Please leave me! I know nothing about what you are talking about.

???:
Of course you know nothing dear. But he knows why you are here.

Shownu:
What is happening there Y/n? Answer me! Atleast press the button on your necklace!

Y/n:
Who are you talking about ? Who are you actually? Why are you here?

???:
Can you stop questioning me for sometime? Just come with me if you don't want to get hurt!

Shownu:
Be brave Y/n! Use the self defense that we thought you and run away from there!