Chapter 25: Breaking Point

Dongsu stood up and stretched his neck, hearing the satisfying crack. The mana that came out of the teen was so weak that he'd think he would need control to his strength in order to not kill him easily. Imagining the scream that he soon would hear made him anticipated.

"Since you can't defeat me, I'll give you a chance to start first." Dongsu added with a sadistic grin, "Not like you can land a single hit."

Seungeun only gazed at him with a blank look in his eyes.

Dongsu sensed an ominous premonition and the provoking words that he wanted to spit out were caught in his throat when a large wave of mana assaulted him. A sharp chill travelled down his spine.

The mana wave surpassed him, an S-rank hunter, and the pressure was heavier than national level hunter could emit.

Realising this, he panicked. 'What the fuck? How did he- Isn't he a D-rank hunter? How did his mana suddenly become so high?' Dongsu thought as cold beads of sweat ran down his forehead.

"Are you a false ranker? You suppressed your magic power to a D-rank hunter?" He laughed harshly once again. "So what if you finally reveal your real strength?! Do you really think that you can win over me, an S-rank hunter?!!" Dongsu retorted angrily. His pride wouldn't allow him running away with his tail between his legs. How could a kid surpass him?

Seungeun suddenly disappeared, leaving cracks on the ground and appeared before Dongsu's eyes that were barely widened at the sight of a fist aimed at him. Behind him were strikes of spear-shaped lightning that followed his hand. His golden eyes reflected madness.

A loud boom soon echoed in the village, and cracks of lightning could be seen in the air. The houses and roads were destroyed from the shockwaves and the impact created a crater on the earth.

Dongsu coughed up a mouthful of blood, completely paralysed from head to toe. His muscles twitched. The attack had a stun effect and immobilised him.

The fight had ended one sidedly.

Seungeun appeared before him with light steps. He looked down at the battered man with eyes full of bloodlust. It was as if a grim reaper himself that came to take his life.

Delirious by rage, Dongsu still gritted his teeth and roared, "I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you bastard!!"

"Die."

The dark clouds gathered in the night sky and created strikes of white lightning. He watched helplessly as the youth moved his hand downward. The scythe of the grim reaper ended his life.

The whole area was engulfed by a blinding light for few seconds before darkness once again returned.

The man that acted all high and mighty was burnt until his skin turned black and his physical figure destroyed beyond recognition.

[Warning! The Host have violated the world's rule!]

[Warning! The Host is not allowed to interfere in the fixed plot of this world.]

[The Host eliminated one of the side character in Solo leveling.]

[The world is now unstable.]

[Stabilising the world's data...]

[Stabilisation complete. The world is now back to normal.]