Chapter 16: Swordmanship Training

Seung-Eun thought about this possiblity and combined it together with the theory of parallel universe. "Maybe, something unexpected happened to the system and now I become the substitute to continue the original manhwa."

If he really followed the original plotline subconsciously, it guaranteed the success of the mission, so he didn't need to worry about failing it.

So, he pushed the thought back into his mind and continued using the tablet.

Not a while later, Jin-Ho came running out of the Gate, both his hands were clenching on his bag pack as sweat beads rolled down his face visibly.

"Oh, you came back alive?"

"Looks like you ran away successfully!"

"Wait, he wasn't running away! Look at that!"

"The G-Gate is closing!"

"What!? They killed the b-boss?"

The group of Hunters were stupefied when the blue gate shrunk and disappeared.

"Alright, let's move. We have to clear a total of three Dungeons today." Jin-Ho said. "I'm assuming you'll all go, considering it's easily nine million for each of you?"

"Ah... Ah, yes of course." One of them replied.

Even Song-I had her mouth agape as she turned to her friend, asking for an explanation. The later only revealed a smile.

The following day, the same group of hunters also came to fill in the head member count. They no longer question the capabilities of the two Hunters that raid the Gate.

Status

Name: Sung Jin-Woo
Job: none
Title: Wolf Slayer
Hp: 7229
Mp: 638
Level: 40
Fatigue: 0

__________

Strength: 98
Agility: 98
Sense: 82
Vitality: 60
Intelligence: 52

__________

Remaining points: 3

__________

Skills

Passive

[(Unknown): Max]

[Muscularity: Lv. 1]

[Advanced Dagger Arts: Lv. 1]
Dagger only
- Because you've used a dagger for an extended period of time, you can now use daggers more proficiently.
- When a dagger is used, the attacks with it gain 33% additional damage.

Active

[Stealth Lv. 1]
200 mana
- Your appearance and all traces of you will be hidden instantly
- 10 mana will be consumed every second

[Vital Strike Lv. 1]

Inside the Gate, Jin-Woo slaughtered the last werewolves and received another few notifications.

[Alarm]
The [player] has reached the required level.

[Quest Alarm]
A [Job Change Quest] has arrived.