Chapter 12: Progress

A/n: Updated the first chapter 'Before You Read' so please check number 5 that mentions Warning. Just in case anyone isn't aware yet, this book is based on manhwa so it will contain violence and gore.

I made few mistakes on the ranks because I just found it on the wiki page; Hell's Gatekeeper Cerberus was S-rank not A-rank. Also changed that it took four months to create an S-rank Dungeons.

-----

Other than Jin-Woo, Chi-Yul and the the female Hunter, the others were dead; including the man dressed in suit, the three inmates, and another two low rank Hunters. They were taken by the Korean Hunter Association's Monitoring Division for further investigation.

Seung-Eun's initial plan was to discuss with the swordman master for their lessons but since the middle-aged man was busy, he had no choice but to push the plan tomorrow.

His another plan for tonight was to visit the A-rank Dungeon he created a week ago. If not for those despicable people that dare threw him into the hospital, he would've done this already.

As for analysing back the main character's developments...

First, Jin-Woo entered the low level Dungeon at the Hapjung Station. In here he went from E-rank to C-rank from defeating monsters. It was similar to a game; the player gained EXP and leveled up, so his overall performance improved.

After he defeated Giant Arachnid Buryura in the C-rank Gate along with annihilating the private raid members, he became a B-rank Hunter.

Not long long ago, he fought with Hell's Gatekeeper Cerberus from the S-rank Dungeon so naturally, he became a low A-rank. This was a pure luck. Without the items and bonuses from the system, Jin-Woo wouldn't have been able to defeat those monsters according to his ranks.

Beside that, the daily missions also helped him level up.

It had been several months since Jin-Woo became a player and accepted the system. Along the way, his appearance also changed from short and skinny to taller and grow more muscles. As for his current status...

Status

Name: Sung Jin-Woo
Job: none
Title: Wolf Slayer
Hp: 5114
Mp: 548
Level: 27
Fatigue: 0

__________

Strength: 72
Agility: 82
Sense: 69
Vitality: 43
Intelligence: 39

__________

Remaining points: 5

__________

Skills

[Passive]
(Unknown): Max
Muscularity: Lv. 1

[Active]
Sprint: Lv. 1
Bloodlust: Lv. 1

The private Dungeons Seung-Eun created had a higher difficulty than any normal Dungeons; it was specially designed for 'player'. He always prepared lower level monsters first on the entrance of the Gate. As one went further inside, the difficulty also increased.

So, if a normal Hunter entered the Gate, they wouldn't survive since they already had fixed strength and abilities unlike 'player'.

As for Jin-Woo's job, that too had been finished created by Seung-Eun. It was already done five months ago so there was nothing to worry about. He would soon receive the mission for Job Quest.