Chapter 6: C-rank Dungeon

At six in the morning, Seung-Eun continued the progress of developing an A-rank Dungeon which he only needed to check the environment intently. There were many tall trees, grasses and swamps. It was a replica of Amazon Rainforest with many kind of dangerous magical beasts lurking around; from giant birds that could snap bones easily to a spine-chilling four legged hybrid boss monster.

'So tired...' Seung-Eun mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

The mission of saving the world was not easy and tiring. Although he could create a health potion to deal with the fatigue, it can't deal him spiritually. He should fill his room with lavender.

A ringtone suddenly could be heard inside the quiet room, signalling him that a notification had just came in. He checked his phone and saw a weird message from an unknown number.

'We are coming.'

"Is this some kind of prank?" Turning the device off, he continued his work.

Around two hours later, Seung-Eun took a shower before he changed into a sport uniform. He put on a maroon cap on his head and carried a sword with its sheath as he looked at the long mirror in front of him. When he left the bedroom, he spotted Se-Yoon, who was already awake and currently having a cup of coffee on the dining table.

"Where are you going?" Se-Yoon asked before yawning. He looked more weary than the younger male.

"I'm going to a C-rank Dungeon." replied Seung-Eun.

"C-rank Dungeon? With who? Where is it located?"

Seung-Eun showed him the application form he registered yesterday. Back then, when they still lived in the orphanage, Se-Yoon always took care of the younger one and his habit never changed until now. Se-Yoon only checked the Dungeon's location and details, not the member list.

When Seung-Eun arrived at the specific destination, as he expected, he met with the protagonist, Jin-Woo. The later look surprised to see his sudden appearance.

Jin-Woo wore a black shirt underneath his blue jacket, a pair of jeans and sport shoes. Compare to the last time they met each other, he was taller and more physically fit. The two of them used to have the same height but now Seung-Eun could only reach pass Jin-Woo's ears.

"Seung-Eun, you are joining as well?"

"Yup, what a coincidence!" chirped Seung-Eun as he approached the older male. "You are getting taller? What did you do to be this tall in a week? Ah, you grew muscles too."

Jin-Woo consciously crossed his arms at the sudden numerous questions. He replied with an unconvincing answers. "I worked out."

"Oh?" Seung-Eun gave a dubious look with a hand on his chin. "In a week? That's impossible even if we are Hunters." He lowered his voice at the last two words.

Jin-Woo stiffened the statement and averted his grey eyes. 'Reawakening Hunters usually receive their power at once but I gradually become stronger when I level up, so I'm not sure how to explain.' he thought to himself.

Thankfully, they were interrupted by the leader of the raiding party for today, Hwang Dong-Suk. He was tall and bulky and equipped with weapons.

"Do you guys know each other?"

"We are neighbors." replied Jin-Woo.

Two Hunters from the raiding party recognized him.

"I know him! What was his nickname... World's Weakest Hunter?"

"Pfft! What the hell."

Hearing the insults, Seung-Eun visibly frowned. 'Excuse me? He is my player and he is going to be a National Level Hunter soon.'