Chapter 01

Ace POV

I woke up feeling so excited today. It's our first day back at the university, My brother Aris Thorn and I are already in our 3rd year. I'm studying IT just like my father while my brother is studying Business Management just like my mom, which is weird because I'm closer to my mom and Aris with my Dad.

I get up, seeing that my brother already get up from bed. I quickly checked the clock. I was so shocked when I learned that It's already 7:15.

"THORN!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WOKE ME UP!!!" I irritably said to my scum of the brother.

"LIKE I CAN!! YOU ARE STILL DREAMING OF YOUR FAVORITE NETFLIX STAR!!! YOU KNOW THAT SERIES WAS FINISHED AGES AGO, RIGHT?q BUT YOU STILL ADDICTED TO THEM!!!"I heard him yelled inside our bathroom, Yes! We shared a room. I don't know, but ever since we are a child, we never wanted to be apart. We are always together, and we got used to it.

"Don't insult my MALEC!!! I will tell you to mommy!!! you're insulting our baby!!" My mom and I love MALEC so much!! He introduced them to me a long time ago, but since then, I always watched their series like a hundred times already, but I never get tired of them

"Go!! Tell me to mom, and I will tell you that you gave your allowance to donate to that orphanage again!!! Dad already told you to stop being overly kind because you will end up starving yourself again!!" He said to me as he goes out of our bathroom. I slam my body back to the bed

"I can't help it, Thorn!! I feel so weak whenever I see people who are suffering from a lack of food or anything. Helping them makes me happy." I said to him without looking at him. I am just looking straight at the ceiling of my bed when my twisted brother throws my towel right at my face.

"Ouch!! What is your problem!!" I irritably asked him as I sit up from my bed.

"My problem is you so kind, my dear Twin!! It's not bad to be good, but please draw a line because sometimes you are doing it too far. I don't want you to encounter someone who will use you and trick you just because you are too kind. You have to be wise in every move that you are making!! Remember you are a Suppasit, Someday, we are going to be taking over our family empire, and that kind of attitude can either be good or be bad for our business. God! This is why you created the double aces rights? I already allowed you to create that group to do what you love, and that is to help other people but still. You act outside our group?? Isn't this too much, like today? What are you going toused to repurchase food if you already give out every money that you have to help? This is why mom confiscates your card, right? For you to learn to control. What are you going to do again??" Aris seriously said to me, between us. He is the more mature one, Yes! I'm intelligent, but in terms of decision-making, Thorn is more of the go-to guy instead of me.

"Pack lunch by mom?" I said to him playfully. He shrugs his head, looking at me disappointedly. What I can I do!! I can't just stop being who I am. I can't stop myself from helping other people who need my help!! I just can't.

"You're something, my dear twin!! I don't know what I will do with you now," He said to me while he was walking back to our walk-in closet, but most of them are his. I don't have money to buy for myself. My clothes are given and gifted to me by my parents, grandparents, Auntie Thanya, and my dad's best friend, Auntie Yaya!! I have my black card before, but my mom confiscated it last year because he came to know about my endeavor, which is to buy things for other people. I was scummed by some woman before. That is why they don't have a choice but to confiscate it.

"Go! Take your bath already!! We are going to be late again on our first day!!" He said so. I decided to stand up and proceed to go to the bathroom, but before I stand, I started to walk and stand beside my overprotective twin. I went near his ear.