Chapter 17

Ace POV

Damon and I are currently here on the rooftop. We choose to be here instead of going to our next class, don't get us wrong, but we want to extend this romantic moment that we are having right now. We want to remain like this if only we can stay like this forever. I would love it.

I was sitting on the ground of this rooftop while lying on the ground. His head is rested on my lap. It's clean here because the maintenance always cleans every part of this school. I already told Damon that, but he still insists on putting some random handkerchief on my sitting spot. This is not mine as far as I know! He just harshly gets it from someone we don't know when we are walking earlier on the way here. I can still remember how that poor student is shaking while handing him this handkerchief. I need to deal with the fact that I have a gangster-like boyfriend. Everyone is afraid of him except for me, of course. I'll try to be okay with this attitude of his as long he is not hurting other people randomly! Someone who doesn't deserve it like what he did to me.

"Baby? What are you thinking?" He asked me suddenly

"Ahh, nothing, I think that this moment is so surreal like it's speedy. More than two months ago, we hated each other, and now we love each other. I'm kinda overwhelmed with everything." I said to him while still looking at the view in front of me. I was confused when he suddenly get up from my lap and look at me. He seems worried or scared. I don't know. I don't know him well enough yet to know his every expression.

"Baby? Don't tell me you are regretting saying yes to me." He sounded like he is panicking! Is this what he thought I meant? I looked at him at first. He kind of seemed so scared, which is so unexpected for someone fearsome like him. I never imagine him having this kind of expression on his face. I just smiled first and held his face before answering him

"I'm not regretting anything, Damon!! I'm just overwhelmed, but I'm never regretting loving you!!" I smilingly said to him. His facial expression changes almost immediately! He looked so happy about what I said. Then he goes back in, laying on my lap. I just put my hands on his hair and start caressing his hair up and down. He even closed his eyes. He seems to enjoy what I'm doing to him.

"You don't know how happy I am right now, baby!! I'm so happy!! I never felt this kind of happiness my whole life!! even before when we won the Underground battle last year, I didn't feel this much happiness." He smilingly said to me, his eyes still closed. Underground Battle? I badly want to know what he meant by this, but maybe next time. This is our first day, and I don't want to spoil it.

"I'm too, Damon, I'm too!" I said to him. Then he suddenly held my hand, stopping me from caressing his hair. I looked at him. He is also now looking at me.

"Ahhh, Baby? Since you and I are official, can we have other names instead of you calling me Damon?" He smilingly asked me.

Oh no? Does he mean endearment? Is this Damon, who she is speaking to right now?

"What do you mean? You mean endearment?" I asked him. He nodded repeatedly! Gosh! He looks so cute, like a child who asked his parents that he wants Ice Cream. I know this clearly because of my youngest siblings. They are so cute!!

"Yes, baby! Like me, I'm calling you baby! Can you call me some other name instead of my name?" He asked me. He sounded so excited

"Ahh, do I have to. I can remain to call Damon, and you were calling me whatever name you want." I smilingly said to h. I'm still not used to this. His face suddenly changed, and he became sad. He looked away from me and turned on his side.

Gosh! He is making me feel guilty!! I can't see him like this. I guess I have to give up on this and give in to what he is requesting. I sigh deeply before speaking again. Relationship means comprises!! You have to give in sometimes for the happiness of your partner! My mom always says to me.