Chapter 25

A/N

Moments when Ace goes to Damon!!

Ace POV

My heart is shaking so hard when the cab that I was riding on to go to the place where Joong asked me to go. My legs are getting weak, and I feel like I will collapse, but I know I need to be strong for Damon!! I need to do this to help him move on from me. I can't just keep ignoring him like this. Also, I really want to see him, even just for the last time, before I let go of him. I want to see him one more time.

Just one last time!!

I arrive at a condo building near the University. Someone is already waiting for me outside the building when I arrived.

It was Boun!! He looks so serious when I went out of the cap. He is just looking at me emotionless. I will admit that I'm still feeling so scared whenever I see one of Damon's friends. The look on their face when they are doing those bad things to me still lingers in my memory till now.

"You're here!! Thankfully!! because I really don't know what Joong will do to you if you don't!!" He said to me, wearing his poker face.

"I'm sorry!" I said to him while we are riding the elevator.

"Don't say that to me because it's useless!! I'm not the one you hurt and dump just like that. I don't know the real reason why but I know you did wrong for doing all of this to our friend. How dare you cross him!! Us!! It seems like you haven't learned your lesson!! If only you aren't Damon's lover!! You'll be dead already!! I don't really know what Damon sees in you for him to love you this way!! He never acted this way before, he is always the one who inflicts pain on others, but this time it's the other way around!! He looks so messed up because of you!!! God!! If only Damon does not kill me, I really want to hurt you right now!! But he warned us. Regardless of what you did to him, he is still protecting you!" He sounded so angry while saying this.

We arrive at the high floor of this condo. I just followed him quietly. Then I saw him knock on one of the doors here on this floor. This floor only consists of two doors which indicates that this floor is owned but two owners only.

"Get ready yourself, for you are about to see because this is not the usual strong Damon anymore. I don't know who this is but this is the first time I ever saw him act this way!!" Boun seriously said to me, which only made me feel worst. My heart is beating so fast right now.

Boun open the door for me. I just looked at him with so much sorry in my eyes. He ignored me. I proceed to go inside and what I saw broke my heart into pieces. I never imagine seeing him like this. I never guess he will be like this after what happened, I know he was hurt, but I didn't realize he was this hurt. It's only been three days, but the way he looked right now is like he's been like this for months already. What happened to him!!!

He is just sitting on the ground of the living room, looking so lost and helpless!! I think he doesn't even notice that I'm here because he is not moving.

He looks so different from the Damon I last saw three days ago. He looks like a mess. His clothes look like it has been worn for more than a day, his also growing some beard, his hair is so messy. I badly want to run to him, but my body is stuck in my place. I can't seem to move or do anything!!!

"Look what you did to him!! This is because of you!!" Boun angrily said to me

"OH, YOU'RE HERE!!!" Joong also furiously said to me, he was about to charge on me, but Zee stopped him.

"Joong! This is not the time!! Damon needs him!! We don't have a choice remember?? Please calm down!!" I heard Zee said to him. I saw how Joong angry shove Zee down, which made him fall back on his seat.