Chapter 12

Ace POV

A month after

I'm currently here in my classroom waiting for someone to come and fetch me for our lunch later.

A stubborn someone!!!

I already told him that I couldn't eat with him today because I promise my twin that I will go with him today. It's been a month since I last have an opportunity to be with my twin for lunch, but this stubborn man, I mean Damon, doesn't let me, but I don't know what is happening to me that this past week, I can't say NO to him.

It's a month since he confesses to me his feeling, but there is some part of me who is still afraid and anxious about him even though I already permitted him to court me. The first two weeks, we are running to each other, me trying to avoid him while him trying his best to see me. I'm still aware of his activities as the Joker leader. He still belongs to the group, which is making me a little hesitant.

Then in the second week, he stopped trying. I thought he finally realized that he and I are impossible, but I was wrong because he just stopped going into me. However, he is still doing things to let him know that he likes me, like bringing me food. I would be shocked that I already had food in the cafeteria ready for me. My friends are so curious about whom it is from, but I can't tell them because they will just scold me for affiliating myself with someone like him. If simple breaks like snack breaks, I just need to go to my locker, and there would be food inside it. I don't even know how did he manage to open my locker.

Every day, he also starts putting flowers on every table I would be at for my classes. My classmate is even teasing me about it. Thankfully, My twin is not here at the university, or else he will surely be aware of all of this. My twins are good at knowing things. There is also an instance in the library. I was just busy reading books for my quiz when a group of students goes to me one by one just to apologize to me. I think they are the student who was present in the cafeteria that day. They all said that Joong threatened them to do those nasty things with me, so I gladly accepted their apologies.

So many other things, Damon has been doing main things just to prove to me that he is tried to mends his image to me, The first three weeks for the last month, little by little Damon, successfully broke all the wall that I've been trying to build between us. Little by little, I'm finally letting him show me that he is true to his words.

This week, I already allowed myself to see him again, which made him so happy. That he always makes sure that he is on time to see me. I know he is busy with his studies and his other activities in the Joker, but he keeps saying one thing to me every time I told him that It's okay for him not to show up.

"You are more important than any of this thing, Ace, and besides, I know I'm capable enough to manage my time, so don't you worry about me. I will do my very best to melt your heart and make it fall for me." He smilingly said, then he would wink at it.

Gosh!! Damon, I'm telling you, you are slowly succeeding with your mission!! I don't know what's happening to me, but day by day these past few days, I always anticipate his presence and his tricks in making me fall for him.

He is slowly putting himself here!! Here is my heart, and I'm scared to be excited about my future.

I'm currently here alone in my classroom, waiting for Damon. My class has been suspended because my professor got some personal emergency. It's still 10 minutes away from our promised time to meet when I suddenly heard my phone ring.

My Twinnie Calling

Me: Hi, My dearest twin, why did you call!!

Aris: Ace! Where are you? Someone told me that your class got suspended! Where are you! I will go to you!! My class got broken too.