Chapter 27

A/N

I'm so sorry for the delay in my update. Your dear Author is busy with my outside Wattpad activities. My daughter is sick, so I have to take care of her first. She is asleep now, so I had a quick time doing this chapter. I hope you understand.

Author POV

"Aris." Ace tears started to fall from his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry if it took me a while to realize that I was wrong to force you to let go of the one thing that is making you happy just because of my pain. I realized that even though you are my twin, I don't have any right to make your life miserable just because of what happened to me in the past. I don't have the right to force you to do things that I want. But mostly, I don't have the right to hurt you like this. I'm sorry, Ace!! I promised that will always protect you, but I broke it myself when I made you push him away. I love you so much, Ace, and I promise to do good next time. This is my act of fixing things for you!! Also, my birthday gift for you, my twin! I hope you can still accept it." Aris smilingly said to his twin. Ace was shocked upon hearing what his twins had said to him. He pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, Aris!! I love you so much, my twin!" Ace said to Aris while hugging him; then they let go.

"I love you more, my twin, and Happy Birthday to you!! Are you ready to see my gift?" Aris smilingly said to Ace; the man breath deeply before answering

"Very!" Ace excitedly said to Aris. Aris then smiles at him; he looks at the door, then starts to open it.

Ace was right. Standing in front of is the man he was longing for days.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
It's Damon!

He is standing in front of him, holding a bouquet of red roses for him. The man was standing still, wearing his most beautiful smile, looking at Ace. Ace's tears started to fall more as he continues to look at him. They are like talking using their eyes. No words are needed to say to each other how much they long and miss one another. He looked at Aris, who is just standing behind him.

"Be happy, My dear twin!! I love you so much, and your happiness means so much to me. I'm sorry if I made you both cry so much because of my selfishness; I will stop being selfish now and will let you be with him. He loves you, Ace, and I know you love him too. I hope for both of you to remain happy and in love. I'm so happy that you finally found the love that you always wish to have on someone. The kind of love that mom and dad have... Be happy, Ace!! Be happy with him." Aris sincerely said to his twin. Ace feels so overwhelmed and doesn't know what to tell his twin but just.