Chapter 03

Ace Pov

It's been a week already when the semester started

My Twin brother and I are currently here in the School garden, waiting for our friends to arrive. We all belong to different courses, Me in BSIT, Aris in Business Management, Nine in IT but another block because he enrolled late 🤣, Fluke belongs to Hotel and Management Course, Saint in Nursing Program while his younger brother Prem is also into Arts. He took after the passion of his mom, Auntie Thanya.

We usually gather here during our break time, but my brother has other things to do in the student council. He is the president, which is, for me, is very shocking because he is well known to be the quiet type of person. He is just waiting here with me until our friends arrive. He is so protective over me. I'm not weak!!

5 minutes after our friends arrived

"Okay, they are here already. I will have to go now." He said to me

"Okay, My dear brother. Let just meet hereafter our dismissal." I smilingly said to me

"Ace, call me if you need something, okay! I will be heading back to the council office now! Behave!!! Don't give your things to others students or even do something again to save or meddle in other people's business!! I'm not here to stop you anymore!!" Aris seriously said to me. He is always like this, especially after that incident that happens between him and the jokers. He doesn't want it to happen to me too. He has a trust issue now. A massive one!!

My parent is not aware of it, they think of it as random violence, and we made a pact that we will never tell them about it. He doesn't want to remember those moments anymore. It's his worst nightmare.

Ever since that day, he became skeptical of all the people he encounters or went near him and me. He became overly protective over me, maybe because he sees me as the weak twin or because of my gullible nature, added to it that I'd known my whole life that I'm gay and he is straight. I don't cross-dress, but if I were given a chance, I would like to make my hair longer. My mom said that I would pass as a girl, but I didn't do it because of my brother. He is afraid that I will attract more lousy attention if I did it.

See, he is very shielding over me.

"I know, Don't worry, our friend is here with me. They won't let anything bad happen to me. You know how protective Nine over me! Maybe it's because he was the son of mom's best friend, hahaha," I smilingly said to him, then he left. I just saw him nod to our friends and whisper something to them. I'm sure it about me again, Gosh!! I don't understand him sometimes!!!

"P'Ace, We already gave the monthly donations for the orphanage yesterday. It would be best if you hadn't given all of your money like last time; I think the money we have collected from the donation drive is more than enough. I saw your twin brother earlier. He looks upset with you again. If you want to gain more donations, we can always use your name to attract many other students here at the University. You know how influential our family, especially your dad! Uncle Mew, I'm sure if they know that your group is affiliated with our family, I'm sure...." Saint, one of my group members in Double Aces who is also my cousin, he is the eldest son of my Auntie, Thanya he is a year younger than me, he accelerated so he is now also 3rd-year college like me, he is speaking, but I didn't let him finish.

"You know my decision regarding that, right?? I don't want them to help us just because of my name!! I don't want them to treat me differently just because I'm a Suppasit. This is why I decided to use my mom's family name here when I enrolled, remember?? I don't want to be in the spotlight. I want a peaceful common life while I'm still in college. We all know that after I graduate, it will all change, right??" I said to him as we sit in our favorite spot here in the garden area. Our group loves it here. It's so peaceful and quiet