Chapter 11

Damon POV

I know where he is!! I quickly run into the library to see if he was there!! F*CK, why didn't I remember it earlier!!

As I arrived at the library, I immediately go the farthest part of this place and there I saw him but who is that man is talking to. My chest is starting to feel heavy again!! I can't help but clench my fist while looking at them. They look so close. Who the hell is he!!!

He is even laughing with him!! I don't know why I am feeling this way, but all I can interpret is that I'm so pissed right now!! I don't want to see him talking to anybody else besides me!! I can't stomach anything laughing and smiling with him beside me!! I should be the only one making him smile like that. It should be me!! So I quickly walk fast to their table, and without warning, I aggressively held his arms and pulled him up from his seat.

"WHAT ARE YOU" He was about to ask me, but I didn't let him finish. I just held his hands, and he pulled me up from his seat.

"WAIT!! WHERE ARE BRING HIM!!!" This f*cking guy angrily asked me while pulling Ace's other arm. I just glared at him to gave him a warning!! I don't want to burst in front of Ace!! I'm trying my best to hold my temper now!!! But instead of understanding what I want to say to him, this dense f*cking guy pulled him once again.

"YOU WANT TO DIE!!" I said to him. He was about to speak again, but Ace stopped him.

"Please, Nine, I can take care of myself. Let go of me." They are just looking at each other like they were talking using their gaze, which only pisses me of more!!! It takes him a few seconds before he thoroughly let go of his hands. I didn't waste any more minutes and just proceeded on pulling Ace away from that man.

I need to talk to him!! I need to speak with him alone!!!

"DAMON!! WHERE ARE YOU BRING ME!! PLEASE!! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE. PLEASE JUST LEAVE HIM BE!!" He said to me while we are walking away. He tried pulling himself from my grip, but I just remain holding him so tight.

I will never let go of him again!! I need to talk to him!! I'm going crazy already!! This is the f*cking first time this happens to me that it's making me go insane, but I don't care anymore.

I don*t f*cking care about anything! I just want him!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace POV

We are currently on the rooftop

"What are we doing here, Damon. Don't tell me you're going to push me from here!! God Damon!! Are you going to stand at that level!! Please don't kill me!! Please don't!!" I said to him. I tried to turn around and run away from him, but what shocked me next he suddenly runs towards me and aggressively hugs me from behind.

I was stunned right at this freaking moment!! What is happening!!! I can feel his warm breath from my neck. It's making me feel something I don't understand!! My heart is starting to beat so crazy again!! What is happening to me!!

"I finally find you!! I finally was able to find you!!! I thought I lost you!! Ace, I thought I lost you!!" He said while hugging me. He sounded so happy but because I was confused with what he was telling me right now. I quickly turned around and asked him

"What are you saying, Damon? I can't understand what you are saying!! Please don't try to bluff me with any of your tricks anymore. I trusted you already before, but you just tricked me!!" I sadly said to him. I can still remember the look on his face when he chooses to ignore me when I needed him the most.