Chapter 23

Author POV

Ace continues to feel so devastated and hurt after his breaking up with his first love Damon!! It is the hardest thing he had done, but he knows that he had to do it. He doesn't want to lose his twin and compromise the happiness of his family. Ace chooses to go home because he doesn't know if he can continue to work anymore after what happened.

He arrives at his home. There he saw his mother in the kitchen baking something. This is his mother's way of calming himself every time he is stress about something, and he knows it is because of his quarrel with his twin.

Ace runs to meet his mother, and as he arrives in front of his shocked mom because of his sudden appearance, Ace started to cry! He cried so hard that he immediately collapsed on the floor, Thankfully his mom is fast enough to hold him

"Mom!!" Ace called his mom while crying so foul.

"What happened, son! Why are you crying this way!! Please tell me!! I'm getting scared!! What happen!!" Gulf worriedly said to his son

"Mom!! He is gone!! I made him go away!" Ace said in between his heavy sobs

"Who?? Who's gone!!" Gulf worriedly asked his son!!

"It's Damon! Mom!! I broke up with him!! I broke up with him!! HUHUHUHU MOM!! What should I do!! I feel like I'm going crazy already!! My heart is breaking, mom!! My heart is hurting!! Mom!! Please help me!! Why am I hurting like this!! Please help me, mom!! Save me from this! Please, mom!! Please, I'm begging you!! " Ace keeps on begging his mom while crying so hard.

"Oh! My Son!! I'm so sorry!! I'm so sorry!!" Gulf can only say sorry to his son while continue caressing his back, trying to calm him down

"I didn't know it will hurt this much, Mom!! I love him so much, but I have to let him go because I can't choose him over my twin!! I love Aris so much, but I love him too!! Mom!! I'm suffering. Please help me ease this pain! Please, mom!! Please help me!! Please help me ease this pain!! It hurt so much!! Please!! Please!! I feel like I'm going to die any minute! Please help me! Please help!" Ace is crying so hard.

Mew, who is just in his study area, located on the first floor of the house near the kitchen, heard the loud noise coming from his son, so he immediately runs to go to him.

He was beyond devastated upon seeing the current state of Ace. He immediately runs to him and lowers himself to meet his crying eyes

"Son!" Mew is calling Ace. The crying young man turned around and looked at his dad. Ace kneels in front of his dad.

"Dad!! Please help me!! Please help me!! I'm suffering!! Please keep me away from all of this!! I want to run away! Dad!! Please help me!! Please help me get away from this pain!! It's killing me, dad!! Please!! Please, I'm begging you! Please!! Please!! Please!! Get me away from here!! I want to be away! Please, dad!! Please!!!" Ace repeatedly begs his father. Gulf started to cry, already seeing how to hurt his son is! This look on his face is the last thing that he ever wants to see and happen to all of his children. It kills him to watch Ace be like this.

Mew, who is also hurt for his son, just pulled Ace to his body to hug him!! He can't help but cry too!!!

"Please, dad!! Please!! I'm begging you!! Please, dad!! I don't know what to do!! Please help me! Please help me!! Please help. me!!"

Gulf and Mew were stunned when Ace suddenly collapsed and lost his consciousness in front of them.

"ACE!!!" They yelled in unison!! Mew immediately carried his son and brought him to their room while Gulf Immediately runs for the phone to call their family doctor.