Chapter 28

Ace POV

Another Week after

Here I am in the cafeteria waiting for Damon cause he brought our lunch. I decided to stay here at the university now that Damon and I are finally okay together. Thankfully, dad doesn't process my transfer documents yet. My parent somewhat knew this would happen, so he decided to hold off for a while before processing it. They are so happy that Damon and I are finally got back together. They are dying to meet him, but I told them that I want to make our relationship more stable and secure before I jump into that. As usual, they understood me. I have the best parents ever!!

Aris was supposed to be with us, but he just said he wants us to be just the two of us now, especially after what happened to us. Till now, I still can't believe that Aris did that just for me. He chooses to let go of his feeling to make me happy. He chose me again like before. I was confused at first now how did Damon and Aris become okay until Damon told me about it that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Author POV

The night of Aris and Ace's birthday.

Ace was sitting on the rooftop floor, and as usual, Damon is lying flatly while his head is rested on Ace's lap. They currently appreciate the beauty of the night when Ace suddenly held Damon's cheeks and asked him something.

"Babe? What happen?? How did you and Aris become okay? How did this happen?" Act asked him. Damon looked at him first, then smiles.

"I don't know to baby!! I was shocked too, but yesterday, Your twin suddenly called me out of nowhere, asking me to meet him. At first, I was shocked and afraid about it. I don't know what I am supposed to do or if I should meet him. After you told me about what happened in the past, I feel so afraid that he might ask me to forget about you totally or he will ask me to stop loving you, but I know I need to surpass all those fear and anxiousness and proceed on meeting him." Damon said to Ace

"What happens then," Ace asked Damon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback to the moment that Aris meets Damon.

Damon feels so anxious about meeting the Twin of his baby, especially after he learned how much the guy hated him and his group, not blaming the man. What happened to him is so horrible that Damon understands where this hatred of Aris is coming from.

Damon patiently awaits for Aris in a restaurant when a man suddenly enters the place and sit in front of Damon

Damon was mesmerized at first upon seeing the uncanny similarities between Ace and the man that he was looking at right now. Damon immediately stands up and nervously welcomes the man. He knows that this is not Ace because of how he moves. This person looks more mature and manly.

"Hi! Nice to meet you." Damon was speaking but was interrupted by Aris

"You don't have to be polite with me. Please sit!!" Aris seriously said to Damon. The man just smiled at him and complied. The awkwardness was felt for a few moments on the same table. No one is speaking for a while until Aris decided to break the silence.

"What I'm about to say to you right now is real, and I'm serious about it. Please don't speak or talk back while I'm speaking because I don't know if I will be able to talk or say these things to you ever again, so please just let me speak." Aris said to him. Damon just nodded repeatedly as an answer to him. Aris breathe deeply before speaking again

"I know my twin already told you what happened to me, and I admit that till now, I still hate you and all about your group, but at the same time, I realized that it's not right for me to reciprocate what I feel to your older member to you!! You have nothing to do with what happened to me in the past. It's just that you happen to be friends with that evil that hurt me. I'm sorry if because of me, I made you and my brother suffer. I was too hurt, and I felt betrayed because I thought my brother loves you more than me and he already chooses you!! I will always be vulnerable when it comes to my twin, so I hope you got used to me being so protective over him!! My brother is my other half, and I love him with all my heart. Seeing him hurt and cry like that made me realized how much of an idiot and selfish I am for pulling him away from his Love. I never saw my brother be that much happy, especially when he was with you!! Yes! He was delighted and carefree even before but with you!! It's so different!! His smile is so different. I never saw him like that even to me. You made him happy, and I know I should be happy with that and not hurt. My brother's happiness is my happiness, so if you are the one who will make him feel happy and alive again, I can always let go of all the hate that I have for you to give you the happiness that My twin deserves!! But I can't promise you that I will move on to all the hate feeling that I have for your group, that kind of pain and hurt is not easy to let go but I will try!! Just for the sake of my brother's happiness, I will try!!!" Aris sincerely said to Damon!! The man was so shocked hearing what Aris had told him!! He feels like he was dreaming.