Chapter 31

Ace POV

"Baby, Are you sure It's okay for you to eat here? We can go somewhere else if you want to??" He asked me. We are currently here at a food stall near the University, I crave something spicy so I decided for us to eat here. I know how much it bothers him that he can't bring me to some high-class restaurant or give me luxurious items. Thankfully, I'm the kind of person who never loves those kinds of unnecessary things! My parent taught me better.

"What do you mean babe? I love it here!! I hope to go here again!! The food here is so much better, unlike those expensive foods!!" I happily said to him, I saw him smile so widely. He even put his hand into my cheeks and caress them. He looks at me with so much love and adoration. He remained like this before speaking again.

"God! I'm so in love with you!! how can I be so lucky to be able to find someone so humane like you!! You are so good baby that you always make me want to be good too!! I love you so much!! Don't ever change with me, baby!!" He smiling said to me.

"Not a chance babe! and I love you too!!" I said to him, for the whole year that we've been together. I never regretted that I choose to love him!! Every single day he proves that I made the best decision to choose him and be with him. He always made sure that I'm okay and happy. He always made sure to tell me how much he loves me. He never stops showing me how much he cares and wants me but at the same time, he respects me. He never tries somethings that I'm not ready about or I'm not okay. I know he is not used to this kind of him trying to follow what I want and what will make me feel okay but because he loves me, he is always ready to wait and respects me. Every day, my love for him grows bigger and deeper!!

"Awww, You two are so sweet!! It makes me feel young again!!" The seller of the food suddenly speaks in front of us. We both look at her. I can feel how my dear Boyfriend here suddenly pulled me closer again like he was afraid to lose me. I just tap his shoulder lightly because I can see how he was glaring at the woman who just spoke to us

"Babe!! Stop acting like that, (I laugh a little) she means well right Auntie??" I said.

"Oh yes!! I just find you two so sweet and loving!! I can't help but feel a little envy, You see my dear husband left me a long time ago which I thought I already moved on but seeing the two of you made me miss him again." She sadly said to us, it made me feel sad too. I was about to stand and hold her hand but my babe here stopped me so I just went back to my sit

"Aw how sad that you lost your love, Auntie!! Are you okay?" I sadly asked her, She lifted back her head and smile at us.

"Oh! Don't worry about me, I'm okay! It's just sometimes I can't help but feel sad every time I will remember him just like now." She smilingly said to us, I just smiled back at her. Damon holds me on my waist tighter and held my hands using his other arms.

"I can see that both of you love each other so much, my wish for you is to always love each other like how you love one another now. Always trust each other and be honest with one another. Sometimes love is not enough for the two-person who love each other to stay in the relationship. Trust is going to be the foundation for your love to be stronger. Whenever you have some arguments between each other or something that made you want to pull away, always think of the reason why you stayed and love each other in the first place. Love will never always be like paradise and happiness, Trials and problems are common but it depends on the both of you on how well you do and react to those problems. Always remember that you have each other lean on, don't face your problem alone. Just trust each other and everything is gonna be okay between you too!!" She told us. She sounds so sincere while saying this to us, which made me feel okay and touch.