Chapter 19

Damon POV

I was still sleeping when I heard a loud knock coming from my door. My heart is hurting so bad because of the so much booze that my group had last night. They didn't let me and Joong go home without mending our differences which I told them already that I don't have any!! So, in the end, Joong is the one who chooses to go and acknowledge my relationship with Ace. It's as if he has a choice. I already told them that if he can't accept that I'm in a relationship with Ace, then I'm out.

I know it will be hard for me because some of my financial sources come from our Underground Battle Wins. The prize for every win of our group is helping me cope with all the needs that my mom and I had. I'm never short of money ever since I join the Joker, but it's still not enough for me to go to another place and hire someone to take care of my mom. My mom's maintenance for her heart, muscles, and other vitamins is worth a fortune.

I have my car, but it was just lent to me by Joong. He has so many cars in their house garage so lending me one is such a cake. I quickly get up from the bed and go to the door to open it, but I was so disappointed when I saw it.

It's my f*cking useless of a father!!

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG IN OPENING THIS F*CKING DOOR!!!" He angrily said to me

"What is it that you want!!" I said to him, his angry face changes so fast. He is smiling at me

"I see your car in the garage!! Give me the car keys of it!" He said to me

"What do you want with my car!!" I angrily said to him

"You don't have any right to ask me that!! just give me such key!!" He yelled at me again.

"Hell no!! I will not give you anything which I'm sure you'll just going to use to profit your card addiction again!!" I casually said to him. I quickly go to my side of the table and grab the car key and my wallet, but before I could even go near to the door, My father already pulled me by my shoulder and made me face him. The next thing I know is that my ass is already kissing the floor because he punches me. He harshly grabbed me by my clothes.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!! IF I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME THAT!! GIVE ME THAT D*MN KEY!!" He angry said to me. I just smirked at him and pushed away his hands that were holding me. I tried my best to stand and look at him.

"AND I SAID NO!! This car is not even mine, so even if you try and liquidate, it's going to be useless because I don't have the paper works of it unless you want to go to jail for carnapping!!" I seriously said to him, for the longest time that I'm in this house, I get used to this, and I learned to fight already. I'm not like the previous quiet boy who just remained still while receiving all kinds of beating from him.

"YOU F*CKING USELESS SH*T!!! I HAVE NO USE OF SUCH A USELESS HUMAN SH*T LIKE YOU!! I'M OUT OF HERE! BULLSH*T!" He angrily said to me, then he harshly open and close my door.

Just you wait, you s*CK bastards!! When I graduate and find a stable job! I will make sure never to come back here again!!! I'm just staying here because of mom!! Someday, I promise to avenge all of the things that you inflicted on me and my mom.

JUST YOU WAIT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks later.

Still Damon POV

"Where are you going again, Damon!! I don't know, but these past few days, you seem to be so distracted by something. Yes, we understand that you've been busy with your studies, but the class ended now. Why don't you join us again!! We have a battle later! It's a small one, but it's still nice to have a little fun," Joong asked me. I'm currently fixing my things. I need to go out for my date later