Chapter 32

Ace POV

We are now back at the university; we both still have a class, so we need to go back here before we are late again just like last time 😅

We are just walking hand in hand when I notice that there is a woman who is standing not very far from us. She seems to be looking at us, which made me curious about who she is and why she is looking at us or specifically at my boyfriend. My boyfriend seems not to notice her yet, and when I was about to ask Damon

"Babe, Who is..." I didn't get to finish what I'm asking when he suddenly let go of my hand and yelled

"LIZA!!!!" He excitedly yelled. Does he know her??

WHO IS SHE??

I became more curious when that woman, I think, smiles at us and suddenly starts running towards us. The next thing I knew is that she already jump into my boyfriend and excitedly hug him.

I don't know but looking at them made me feel something that I never felt before. My chest is starting to feel congested.

"DAMON!!!!" She excitedly said as she hugs my boyfriend.

WHO THE HELL IS THIS WOMAN, AND WHO IS SHE TO MY BOYFRIEND!!!

I tried to calm my nerves and pull myself to have the courage to go near them. I feel like my boyfriend forgot that I'm here because of this woman.

"Babe? Who is she??" I smilingly asked Damon even though deep inside I'm starting to feel weird. Damon immediately let go of her and run to my side. I felt him snake his arms to my waist, even though I badly want to remove it because I'm feeling something weirdly lousy today!! I don't know if this is shyness or awkwardness but what got my attention is she seem shocked seeing how Damon acts around me. I can see the shock looking at her face.

"CALM YOURSELF ACE!! PLEASE CALM YOURSELF!! This is not the right time to act up! You have to stay calm and wait for Damon to explain himself, so calm yourself down properly!" I repeatedly said to myself. I just smiled at him to hide what I feel right now.

She looks so beautiful, but of course, my sisters are still prettier than her. She looks stunning and demure type of woman base on her clothing and appearance. She looks and moves like my Auntie Yaya and Auntie Thanya!

"Oh shoot, baby!! I'm sorry!! I forgot to introduce you to her. Hahaha, I just got excited upon seeing her. It's been a long time since we last saw each other. It's already been years! By the way, baby, This is my friend Liza! We've been friends ever since high school, but she got transferred to the US when we graduate, so we kind of lost contact with one another. Gosh, Liza! How are you!! Why didn't you let me know you'll be coming home! You should have let me know!" He smilingly said to her. This Liza girl smiles at him then he transferred his eyes to me. She is now looking at me like she was scanning me from head to toe.

"Liza, this my baby, Ace!! He is the one Zee told you about." He smilingly said to her, so Zee also knew her. It got became more curious about her!!

"Baby? Did I hear you right?? Did you just call him baby?? It is baby, right?? You said, baby?? Is this mean!! Do you mean boyfriend?? What?? Damon, Are you gay?? Since when??" This Liza hysterically him like she was so stunned knowing that Damon calls me baby! Like it was such a big deal that Damon could be attracted to a gay like me, I can't help but feel offended by it, but I still try my best to hide it!! I don't want to spoil the happiness that my boyfriend here is feeling.

"Hahaha, I'm not gay Liza, I don't like other men!! But it's a yes! He is indeed my boyfriend! My one and only baby!! That only reason why I'm breathing and why I'm living a happy life! Yes, I love a guy, but it doesn't mean that I'm not gay because It's only him that I Love!!" Mew smiling said. He even kissed me on my forehead. I just smiled at him.