Chapter 20

A/N

Be ready for this chapter MI-LOVES. If you can't bear to read a heavy scene, I suggest you just skip it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

Ace got home. Happily, Damon Insisted on dropping him off at his house, but Ace wasn't ready yet to reveal his actual status in life to Damon, especially now that they are just starting. Damon was so vocal about his frustration of not being as privileged as those other students in the university. Ace is hesitant about what Damon will react once he knows about his actual status in life. He doesn't want to ruin their relationship with everything that they have right now just because of a simple status gap. It's nothing for him, but what about Damon?? He just needs to feel more secure in their relationship to feel confident and ready to tell everything to his newfound love.

Also, there is still the issue of his Twin about his boyfriend. He doesn't think it's the right time yet to tell Damon about his status, especially that their relationship is not stable yet.

Ace was so pleased with the progress of his relationship with Damon. He never thought he would be this happy, just like what he has been feeling right now. Everything seems to be in place. He is so in love with him that he can't imagine himself not being with his man anymore.

He arrived at his home before midnight; he and Damon didn't realize that they have been together at the IT building rooftop for more than 5 hours, not until Nine called them. He just took a cab on the way home because his family taught him that Nine was dropping him off. Thankfully, his best friend Nine was convincing enough for Gulf's parents to agree for Ace not to attend their dinner so that he can have his date with Damon.

Mew and Gulf are not strict with them, but they have an agreement that whatever the things that they are doing outside, they have to be home before 7 PM for dinner. Gulf has rules about family dinner, and all of them promise to comply with that, especially the family patriarch Mew or else he will sleep on the living room sofa just like what happened before.

Ace was still over the moon happy when he entered his room, he is even humming a love song, but it was immediately cut off when he noticed that his brother was sitting by his bed. He doesn't know why, but he started to feel strange when he saw the look on his brother's face when he lifted his face to look at him.

HE LOOKS SO ANGRY!!

Ace tried to ignore them and just smilingly ask his brother.

"Hi, Aris? Why are you still awake? Are you waiting up for me??" Instead of answering, Aris stands on his feet and slowly walks to his brother? His face is emotionless, but his eyes are burning.

"Aris? Why~ Are ~you were looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong? I did ask for mom and permission to go with Nine, didn't you." Aris didn't let Ace finish, but instead, he was so shocked when he was already on the floor after receiving a single punch from his angry brother. Ace was stunned but still clueless about what's going on

"OUCH!!! What the!! What's wrong with you!! Why did you punch me!!" Ace angrily said as he tried to stand back

"Are you asking me that?? you liar!!!!" Aris angrily yelled at his brother. Ace was so shocked upon hearing it. He started to feel scared about what might his brother had meant about what he said.

'What do you mean I lied to you??" Ace asked his brother. His heart is pumping so hard. His hands feeling so shaky and sweaty because of nervousness

"How could you do that to me, Ace!! Out of all people, why you?? Why did you betray me!! I thought you understood me!! that you already know how I felt about those scumbags, but you still choose to be associated with them?? And you decide to be with the leader of the group that hurt me ahhh? Didn't I tell you to stay away from them all the freaking time? I told you to never cross paths with them and what angers me more is you choose to hide it from me??? You chose him over me?? What do you think of me? An idiot?? You thought you could continue to hide things from me!! I know you so well, my dear twin, or so I thought because as I see you smile and look so lovely with that man, I don't think I know you!! Because the Ace whom I love dearly will never betray and hurt me like this!! He will never betray me like this!! You made me like a fool!!! You " Ace was shocked hearing his Twin. Aris was already crying while saying this to his brother!! He feels so hurt and betrayed by the only person he trusts in the whole world.