Chapter 38

Ace POV

" LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE!!!" Someone speaks from the door of the room. I can see how Damon's expression changed drastically as he saw who is it that suddenly spoke. This face!! I will never forget this face!! This is the face that made me scared of him the first time we met—this dark and grim face of his.

"Babe!" I was about to ask him who is this person

"Don't you dare come near us!!" He angry said to the man, but this man just smiled like him like what Damon has said is something amusing

"WHY?? AM I NOT ALLOWED TO MEET THE GUESS OF MY SON AND WIFE?? GOD!! NOW I KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU WITH A GIRL BEFORE!! YOU GOT F*CKING FAGGOT UNDER YOUR SLEEVES!!!! HOW LUCKY CAN I BE!! I GOT A STUPID AND FAGGOT SON!!" The man may seem like he was laughing, but I can see in his eyes the burning anger when he saw what Damon and I are doing

"DON'T YOU F*CKING INSULT ACE IN FRONT OF ME!! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT!! YOU ARE JUST THE USELESS AND ADDICT TYPE OF MAN WHO CLAIMS HIMSELF AS MY FATHER EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER ACT LIKE ONE!!" Damon angrily said to him, while I just remain on his back feeling so shocked and afraid about what I see right now!!

"Why?? am I not right!! I saw him kissing you!! He is a man, right, so that will only mean that he is a faggot!! A f*cking useless of a man!! A plague to this world!! Kind of human who is asking for love from a man like them!! You tell me!! Is that normal?? Hahaha, the saying is true!! A useless and plague kind of person like you, Damon! Will always end up with someone useless and a plague-like him!! Hello there?? Who are you!! Don't tell me you are a poor kind of a gay that is expecting my f*cking son to help them!! Don't expect anything from him because he is poor too. Don't be fooled just because we have a two-story house because this house is f*cking mine, and I don't have any plan to give it to him!!" He said to me. I can't believe what I hear right now. Is this his dad?? How can a dad say something to his son like this!! My dad never treats me this way, even though he knew I was gay! He loves me for who I am.

I can't help but feel bad and hurt for Damon!!

"I..." I was about to speak, but Damon stop me

"YOU F*CKING SH*T!! I told you to never talk to him like that!! He is not like me!! His life is far from my hell life here!! You don't have any right!! You're flexing this house of yours!! Do you have any idea that he is richer than you!! Your f*cking abuser!!" Damon yelled at her.

"Babe! Stop!! Please!! You don't have to defend me!!" I said to him! I want this to stop!! I'm getting nervous about what might this fight between him and his father go to!! I don't want him to be hurt again, just like what he said to me earlier. I was shocked when I heard that his father started to laugh!! AS IN LAUGH OUT LOUD!!

"SO HE IS RICH!! GOOD THEN!!! YOU COME WITH ME!!! GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!! I NEED IT TO PLAY, OR IT'S BETTER IF YOU JOIN ME!! YOU CAN BE MY INSTANT BANK!!!" His father was about to charge on me, but Damon stopped him by pushing him away harshly!!

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE HIM!! YOU ADDICT!!! DARE TO TOUCH HIM, AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF!! I AM NOT THE SON WHOM YOU CAN EASILY STEP ON AND BEAT UP!!! DARE TOUCH OR EVEN WENT NEAR HIM, AND YOU WILL SEE!!" Damon angrily said to his dad. The man's face suddenly changed, and he became angry. He stands up and faces us. I was just holding Damon's arms because I'm too scared of what his father might do to me!!

I never witness anything like this. I was never involved in any violence except, of course, when Damon and the other Jokers treated me like their plaything, but this is different!! So different!!! I don't know what to do to help Damon!! I badly want to fight for him, but I'm scared!!