Chapter 14

Ace POV

"So what is the update Son about your friend?" My mom suddenly asked in the middle of our dinner. All of us are present here now, including dad. I saw how dad stops eating and stare at me.

"What about mom?" I asked him even though I already know what he means by what he said. Gosh! I started to feel nervous!! Why does my mom have to ask this in front of my siblings and dad?

"About the man who is making moves on you, I mean your friend, haha, sorry!" Mommy said, then drink his juice

"What? Someone is making a move on you, P' Ace?? Who is that?? Do we know him?? Is it Nine?? God! I knew it!! The way he looks at you whenever he was here." Bella keeps on speaking, but I stopped her. Gosh! Her mouth!!

"Gosh! Bel!! It's not about me!! It's about my friend and why are you talking about nine!! We are just friends. Thank you!!" I said to our maid, who refill my juice, then look at my Twins cause I feel that he was glaring at me

"it's not me!!" I told him. He just looked at me for a few seconds; then he went back into eating his food.

"Gosh!! I thought it's you, P'Ace, but if that happens!! I would be very much happy for you. You have been NBSB for a long time. You have to bloom!!" Bella smilingly said

"What are you saying, Bel!! I told you it's not me!!" I said to her!! Gosh!! This is why I'm hesitant to tell them about this. They will tag team in teasing me!!

"So what is the real score, son!! Does the man admit his feelings to your friend, or does your friend talk to the man to confirm his moves on him??" Dad asked me.

Does he know??

"You know, dad??" I shockingly asked him. I looked at my mom. He just smiled at me like he was saying sorry to me

"I'm sorry, son! You know, I can't hide anything from your dad." He said to me. I guess this is unavoidable, especially that my mom and dad are so in love with each other. I sigh deeply before answering my dad question

"It's okay, Mom, Actually they already confirmed it, and the man is already courting my friend." I told them

"WHAT, SOMEONE IS COURTING YOU ALREADY!!! WHO IS THAT!! DO I KNOW HIM??" My dad shockingly said. Gosh!! My dad is so OA

"Dad, it's not me, remember!! It's my friend!" I said to them. Dad seems to understand that he finally calms down. Mom also cares about his shoulder to calm him.

"So What's the answer of your friend. Does your friend likes that man too?" Mom asked me this time. I looked at my siblings. They are looking at me and listening carefully. They look so severe, like they were watching the climax of a movie.

"Ahhh yeah, but he is not sure about that yet, Mom!! He still measures things." I said to my mom.

"Okay! But please tell your friend not to rush things, ahh, Your friend have to make sure that he is 100% to whatever decision he will be making. That kind of thing is severe. He does not want to rush things." My mom seriously said to me. It's somewhat awkward to hear and see him be like this because he always acts as the most bubbly and happy mom.

"Ok, mom! I promise! I will tell him!!" I said to him, then I proceed on eating

"AND REMEMBER TO TELL US IF HE FINALLY MADE A DECISION, SON!! WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE ENDING OF THIS STORY OF YOURS!" My dad seriously said. I just nodded at him.