Chapter 10

Ace POV

It's been a week ever since that incident in the cafeteria happened. I tried my very best just to forget all of that. I didn't know where I got my strength to call and asked Nine for his help because I don't think I can continue to go to school that day. He helped me by bringing me into his condo so that I can wash and clean my body. He doesn't ask me any questions that day because I know and feel like he has an idea of what happened already. Thankfully, he didn't ask me because I don't know if I can even answer him. I was so weak and hurt that day.

But one thing that changed after that day is my perspective of everything. I finally realized that I shouldn't always think of other people if what they are doing to me is below the belt already. I promised Nine that this is the last time that this event will ever happen to me because if it happens again!! I will surely tell you about my twin and my dad.

I will let them handle those Jokers!! I don't care about them anymore. Especially that Mew!! He lied to me!! He plays with my trust in him!! That kind of person doesn't deserve anything from me. I'm someone who is never angry or can hate anyone, but I hate him!!

I do!!! I tried my best not to cross paths with him. I even asked Saint to talk to the registrar to help me change my Accounting class schedule. I don't want to be in the same breathing place with him ever again. I don't want ever to see him again!! Thankfully, Saint is close with the registrar because of Auntie Thanya. The registrar's office is a big fan of her, so he said that I should just wait for another week until they can sort out where the class I can transfer. I didn't attend our lesson last time, so I don't know what happens to our supposed presentation that day. He tried calling me none stop, but I just ignored his call. Now I already blocked him. I don't go out in my classroom anymore, or if necessary, right after my class. I will always go to the library to hide from him.

I just want to be away from him, not because I'm afraid of him but because I just don't want to be put in a situation that I have to involve my dad just to deal with him.

I still pity his life. I still remember when he told me how important his studies for him. I'm still giving him a chance not to ruin his life thoroughly, but this is the very last time that I will do it.

Here I am in the library with Nine. Thankfully, he doesn't have a class anymore. I'm thankful that I have a friend like him. I don't know if I can't even survive my life here at the University without him. I would probably have given up early on and told everything about what is happening to My overly protective of a twin.

Speaking of Aris. I miss him. This is the first time that we've been away from each other for many hours. We only see each other before bed and after bed.

"You're thinking deep again."Nine suddenly speak beside me.

"Ahh, it's nothing. I'm just thinking about Aris and how I'm kind of not used to not being with him most of the time like now. I'm sure if he doesn't have his OJT, he will surely be here with me and monitoring me all the freaking time." I said to him

"Hahaha, I know!!" He laughingly answered me. We are just laughing silently cause we can't be louder here. We are still at the library!!

I was about to ask something Nine again when a glaring Damon suddenly appear right in front of me.

"WHAT ARE YOU." I was about to ask him what is he doing here, but instead of answering me, I was shocked when he suddenly held my hands and pulled me up from my sit

"WAIT!! WHERE ARE YOU BRING HIM!!!" Nine angrily asked him while pulling my other arm. Damon just glared at him like a frowned can kill someone. Nine is already dead on the spot. Damon pulled me again, but Nine pulled me back again. My arms are hurting already because of what they are doing!!

The Unexpected Lovers (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें