Chapter 04

You might find this scene familiar. My inspiration with this chapter is Boys over Flower, A Korean drama. The bully scene, it's my inspiration for this as I'm not familiar with the details of physical bullying. I never experienced it or witnessed it in my own eyes, thank goodness.

Please don't speak badly about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace POV

It's been a day ever since that man mumbled that statement on me. I guess it was just a random murmur of that guy. I admit I was terrified of what he might mean about what he said, but l think it's nothing.

I'm currently here studying in the study hall when I suddenly heard the loud rang of the bell indicating that it's break time already. I don't have anyone to be with for break time today because all of my friends are busy processing theirs on the job training papers requirements. I don't have to do it this year because, for all IT students like me, it's going to happen next sem, unlike the other courses which occur this semester. Nine is also IT but a different block. He said yesterday that he is going to be busy with something today, that is why I didn't ask him to go with me right now. I don't want to bother him again, and I'm sure if I ask him, whatever it is that he is doing, he will drop it and choose me. I can't continue to bother him just because I'm not used to being alone.

My phone suddenly rang as I was about to go outside the room. It's my loving Twin

"Hi, my dear Twinny!!" I greeted him

"Ace, I'm not done with my papers yet, but I will try to be with you as soon as possible. Are you sure you are okay to be alone today? You know I can." I didn't let him finish. He is so paranoid for me as usual

"Aris, I'm okay. It's not as if this is the first time I'm alone, right?" I asked him

"Yes, it is!! This is the first time you'll be alone! We are always together, remember, and if not, it's you and nine!! I don't know, but I'm troubled for you today. I feel like something is about to happen to you," He said to me. He sounded so worried and hesitant. I just smiled after hearing him.

"It's as if there is a day that you aren't worried for me??" I tried to tease him to lighten his mood because even though he is not with me, I can unquestionably imagine what he looks like right now haha I can help but smile while imagining it

"Ha.ha.ha. funny Ace! But seriously, are you sure you okay with this. You know I can continue this tomorrow, right??" He asked me. This twin of mine is so paranoid!! I can only sigh deeply after listening to him

"It's okay, Aris! Go! Do what you have to do. I can manage to be by myself for a few minutes, okay!! Nothing is going to happen to me, so do whatever you have to do to finish everything that you need to do. Remember the deadline is tomorrow, right??" I told him. I heard him sigh deeply in the background.

"Okay! I trust you, but Ace! Call me anytime that you will have a problem, okay!! Don't you ever hide it to me!!" He firmly said to me

"Like what you did last time, I know!! I won't. Sometimes you are so unfair!!! But Okay! I promise to tell you if there is something that happens to me. Bye Twin!! See you later when I see you! Love you!!" I smiling said to him.

"Okay!! Love you too! Be careful, okay??" He said to me. Then I proceed in dropping the call.

Okay! Type Ace Kanawut Suppasit! It's only you today, don't miss this day, or else your twin brother will indeed strap you on his ass again!!

I'm currently holding the food that my mom prepares for me. A sandwich consisting of Spread mayonnaise over the slices of bread drizzled some tonkatsu sauce. I'm not sure with the meat if this is pork or chicken. It should have some prawns, but I'm allergic, so my mom decided to leave it out. He also adds some pickled green cabbage and pickled red cabbage, which added to its flavor. So yummy!!!