Chapter 29

Ace POV

A month after

Damon and I are currently walking hand in hand. Our class both just ended a while ago. We will meet his friend, which is awkward and scary for me, especially after my last encounter with them, but he said he had my back, so I'm somewhat okay with it. After that, we decide to have a little date. I don't know where but Damon said it would be a surprise. Aris is with us today. We are accompanying him to wait for our driver to come and fetch him. Even though Aris is just letting me be with Damon, I don't want him to feel like I'm neglecting him. It's the last thing I want him to feel.

"Aris? Are you sure you don't want to come with us? I'm sure Mew will not mind if you come with us, right babe?" I asked Damon. He looked at me and smile

"Of course not!! You are always welcome to join us, Aris." Damon smilingly says to him.

"See? You can join us. I would love to be with the two of you!" I smilingly said to him, Aris just smile at me

"and be what, be like chaperone while you are doing sweet things with him, No thanks!! Single people like me do not need to see what a couple like you are doing!!" Aris playfully said to me. I can't help but laugh a little about what he said. It made me feel happy seeing how comfortable Aris is now talking even though Damon is with us.

"He got a point, baby!!" Damon said to me.

"YUCK!!! Stop with that baby thing when I'm with the two of you, Damon!! I still can't believe you are calling this man a baby!! Does he look like a baby to you?? Attitude maybe!!" Aris teasingly said to my boyfriend, Damon just laugh at his remarks

"Why? What's wrong with him calling me baby! I am his baby!!" I proudly said to him. Aris then act like he was throwing up!

"GOD!! Ace stop!! Sometimes I can't believe you are my twin by the way you act!!" Aris said to me

"You don't have a choice, Aris!! This is the real me, especially when I'm with my babe, so deal with it! right babe??" I asked my boyfriend

"Hehe, baby!! Please don't put me into an awkward position between you too. You're brother just gave me his approval, right??" Damon shyly said to me, if anyone can hear him now. They will never believe that this is the most dangerous man speaking beside me. He looks so cute.

"Hahaha, sorry, babe!!" I said to him, then I kiss him on his cheeks!! I forgot that my twin is here also!!

"YUCK!! Stop kissing each other when I'm with you!! you're both are so shameless!!" Aris disgustedly said. Me and Damon just laugh so hard while looking and hearing my brother.

A moment after, our family car arrives and fetch my brother.

"You two!! You know the rules! Don't ever go over at 10 pm, or I will ban you from meeting him again!!" My brother warningly said to my boyfriend here. As usual, he will never change!! He will always be my overly protective of a brother.

"Aris!! Gosh!! You repeated it so many times already!! Damon already promised you to remember?" I said to him, but he didn't answer me and looked at my boyfriend like he was waiting for his reply. Damon just smiled at him.

"I promised!!" Damon said to him.

"That's more like it!! Bye, my dear twin! Enjoy!!" Aris happily said to me as he entered the car and went away. I can only shake my head, feeling so embarrassed at my boyfriend because of Aris

"I'm sorry about Babe!! He is always like that to me!! Very protective." I said to Damon, but he smiles at me. He held my face and gave me a peak before speaking. My heart starts to beat so fast again