Chapter 24

Author POV

"Damon!! Stop!! You can't just continue to throw your life away just because of him!! You have to move on!! He is not worth it, damn it!! Stop doing this to yourself!! You!" Boun wasn't able to finish what he was saying when Damon suddenly punch him in the face, which made him drop instantly on the floor!!

"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME ALL OF THAT!!! YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!! ACE IS MY LIFE!!! HE IS MY EVERYTHING NOW, AND WITHOUT HIM, ALL OF THIS IS NONSENSE!!! IT MEANS LESS WITHOUT HIM!! SO DON'T EVER SAY THAT HE IS NOT WORTH IT BECAUSE HE IS!!! HE IS!!" Damon angrily said to Boun and proceed on getting Ohm's motorcycle key. He was about to step out of the room when Zee tried to stop him

"Damon, please!! Can you rest for a little bit!! You have been searching for him for days already!! Can you please just slow down a little bit and think of yourself first. We are starting to get so worried about you!!" Zee pleadingly asked Damon, but the man seems to be not hearing anything they are saying

"I don't care about anything!! I only want him!! Only him! I need to find him!! For whatever it takes!! I need to find him!!" Damon firmly said and proceeded on going out of the door, which friends just felt so lost for him!!

They don't know what to do anymore for him!! They couldn't stop him!!

"THIS IS ALL THAT ACE FAULT!!! ALL HIS FUCKING FAULT!!!" Joong angrily said as he throws his can of beer at the wall. He clenches his fist and continuously curses Ace on his mind

His other friends can only silently agree with him.

They can't do anything to stop their friend Damon!! They just remained at Joong Condo Unit waiting for Damon to come back when Zee phone suddenly rings

"HELLO, WHO IS THIS??" Zee calmly answered the phone

"WHAT?? FUCK?? WHERE IS HE!! TELL ME, WHERE IS HE!!" Zee nervously asked the caller

"Okay!! We will be there!!" Zee said then he dropped the call

"GUYS!! We need to go!! Damon got into an accident!! He needs us now!!" Zee worriedly said to his friend, who was shocked upon hearing what he said.

"FUCK!!!" Joong can't help but cursed as they all immediately run to the door to help their friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace POV

It's been three days ever since Damon and I broke up, and the pain of looking at his face for the last time still lingers. It still stings right here in my heart. I never thought it would be this hard and painful!! I should have tried my very best to stop myself from falling for him, especially that I know from the very start that he and I are impossible. It hurts so bad that I can seem to continue to move anymore. It's been three days, but I'm still here in my room, stuck on my bed crying every single second.

My phone is ringing off the hook! Damon has been calling me nonstop; sometimes, I will receive a voice message from him saying how hurt he was and how he wanted me to return to him. Every promise that he can think of just for me to go back to him he already said. I can hear in his voice how hurt he was for what I did!! I'm too. I'm so hurt and devastated, but what can I do!! Do I have the right to be happy with my love if I know that I'm breaking the one person who remains constant in who he was in my life?

I know how Aris always sacrifices his joy and happiness to make me happy. I know how much he wants to go to Harvard to study, but because I don't want to leave home, he chose to stay here. I know how he will always sacrifice his toys when we are kids to satisfy my wants. He is always there for me no matter what. He loves me unconditionally ever since we are born. I can't just ignore that and be happy if I know that my twin is hurting.